00:01

"you never texted me" jack pointed out, it was a cute idea thinking of jack waiting on a text for me. "i was going to text you, and before i knew it - you were at my door, unexpectedly may i add"

"i didn't know i would run into you again either" jack covers his mouth, as he still had food in his mouth "by the way, your food is amazing"

"i've been told" i giggle, we talked about a few things just to get to know each other.

he was 20, about to turn 21. that's all he really mentioned, he claimed that he'd save the good parts for later.

"well, i'm 19 about to turn 20" i smile at the thought of my birthday, "i want to be a chef, or own my restaurant but as of right now, i'm stuck at the se-"

"sex shop" jack smirks interrupting me, i roll my eyes but chuckle. we talked a bit more, and then his phone started ringing "is there somewhere i can take this?"

i point to the half bathroom, he mouths a thank you before going in and closing the door. while waiting for jack to finish his phone call, i scrolled through instagram, getting bored i ended up downloading a few games - playing those until i heard the bathroom door open and reveal a heated jack.

"are you okay?" i frown, giving jack soft eyes

i pretended i didn't hear his outburst, but i couldn't help but be a tad bit nosey and concerned. jack just nodded, sitting back in his seat.

"you can talk to me, if you need to" i continue, drawing circles on his clothed chest. i felt him shiver a bit at my touch, so i took the opportunity to slide my hand through the bottom of his shirt and continue to draw circles, going lower and lower each time. "kiss me"

i do as jack said, pecking him on the lips, he whines and grabs my hands before kissing me again, but this time more passionately. i rest my hand on his jaw as my eyes shut tightly.

letting go of my hands, jack moved his hands to my waist. his plump lips pressed firmly against mine and moved in sync. deciding to spice it up, i move my hips against his feeling my shorts rise up a bit, i smile hearing jack groan and keep his hands on my waist - guiding my movements. i let out a small moan due to the friction between us. we both pause and pull away from the, heated kiss as his phone rung for the third time.

he groans, and i take a look at the caller id. his dad. i nod, letting him know it's okay to take the call. this time, he remained seated but his bad mood came back.

i block out the conversation but jump at jack's sudden change of tone - i wondered what was the background between him and his dad, but it wasn't my place to ask. he ran his hand through his hand, before letting out a string of curse words come out followed by him hanging up.

jack chuckles, "i'm sorry about that." i shake my head, letting him no there's no need to apologize "he just so damn annoying."

"that's what parents are for" i laugh, he nods. "i guess, it's just so new to me. considering i've lived with my grandparents my whole life, and they weren't annoying."

i pout, and give him a hug. understanding where he was coming from, i felt bad.
-+-
"it's pretty late," i mention "and you're still very heated. i wouldn't want you driving this late, with that mindset. you can stay the night"

"are you sure?"

"i'm positive, i'll even take the couch if it makes you feel comfortable" i offer, jack laughs at my offer. "i was thinking, you and i in the same bed. i'd feel more comfortable that way"

i feel my cheeks heat up at jack's little comment, "plus waking up next to you, would definitely make my morning".

jack sure knew how to use his words, we went back and forth between the sleeping arrangements until i finally gave in, leading him into my room - which thank god wasn't messy with clothes. "this is where the magic happens?" he jokes, i play along laughing as we both climb under the sheets.

he pulls me closer to him, with my face towards his chest he places a gentle kiss on my forehead. "goodnight, josephine"

"goodnight, jack"
--
second chapter :)
i really like how this came out, reminder that this book is a VERY fast paced book. so things will be happening faster than normal (of course)