00:02

* mature content in this chapter *
-
i'm at work, lunch break in 20

i'll be there 😉.

i cringe at jack's use of emoji, i've mentioned to him how i hate that emoji - he called me a 'picky emoji person' and uses it to get on my nerves. which happens to work, every single time. it was currently 11:40, at 12 i'd take lunch for 45 minutes and then i'd leave work at 2 - thank god wednesday's were my early days.

jack and i, had gotten to know each other a little more over the course of a week or two. he was quick to try things which attracted me to him, we were almost the same person.

"your total will be 60.85" i smile, ringing up the items two customers had brought up. looks like they were gonna be having a lot of fun today. "thank you" they reply, putting the change i had given them into the tip jar.

i let out a sigh of relief, they were the only people here and now that they were gone. i was able to take my lunch break earlier than expected.

thank god.
-+-
"you didn't have to" i smile at jack, "but
thank you."

he picked me up from work and told me he was taking me out for lunch, i thought of it as nice and "friendly" gesture. we sat in in-n-out's driveway eating the lunch and split the fries, shared a milkshake but of course got different burgers. he said he couldn't live without their double doubles, meanwhile i stuck with the basics - a regular cheeseburger.

"anything for you, josie wosie" jack grins, taking a sip from our milkshake. i smiled at the little nickname he's been calling me for the past two weeks. "okay, jack attack" we both laughed at my bad choice of a nickname and continued to eat.

jack, had been playing one of our favorite songs "get you". which may i add, daniel ceaser is a very talented man, i was in love with his voice, but also jack's who sang along. "oo, who would've thought i get you" jack and i sang along to the chorus. my eyes darted to jack who was staring at me, i smiled, chuckling "what?".

"you're just so fucking hot" jack groans gently kissing me, a gentle peck turned into a passionate kiss, as our hands explored each other's bodies and he pulled me into his lap, my eyes widen once i feel a big bulge. i took the opportunity to tease him, grinding against his boner slowly, enough to make him want more. "don't make me beg." jack whimpers, i smile into the kiss trailing my finger down from his chest, down to his belly button. "hush, baby"

"no panties?" he smirks as his hands slip underneath my dress, "naughty" i bite my lip at his comment and continue to tease him. continuing the trail, i end at his pants button, unbuttoning his pants i manage to slip my hand inside and rubbing him through his boxers. jack lets out a few curse words, followed by constant groans i laugh at jack becoming impatient, grabbing my hand he tries to put my hand inside his boxers, i quickly pull back smirking.

"tsk, tsk."

"stop playing" he pouts, i peck his lips. this time being nice, i decide to stop teasing him and pull his length out of his boxers. i disconnect our lips and place mine onto his neck, my hand slowly pumping up and down. jack lets a string of moans slip out of his mouth, i start to pump faster occasionally letting my thumb brush against his tip - moving from my current position and back to my seat i lean over and continue to pump his length.

"you want me to suck you off, don't you daddy?" i smirk, jack's eyes flutter open and he smirks nodding.

i lick the tip, looking up at his through my eyelashes. "well that's too bad" i pout, sitting back in my seat

he whines, "i'm gonna get you back".

"we'll see"
—-
"jack, you can't do this" i whimper "what if someone walks in."

"it's a sex store, baby. it's bound to happen" he breathes against my neck his breath sent shivers down my spine, and his raspy voice made me even wetter. "or we could take this to the back."

jumping off the counter, i pull jack to the back. without saying anything, jack pushes me against the wall kissing and sucking on my neck. i let out small moans, and whimpers as jack teases me like i did to him - trailing down to the hem of my dress.

"you're soaking, babe" jack smirks, looking me in the eye. i nod, letting out a loud moan feeling jack insert two fingers slide into me. "does that feel good, baby?"

unable to respond to his words, i nod letting out a loud moan tugging at his hair. "you're so damn gorgeous, josie. so damn tight, too" jack moans, increasing the speed of his fingers.

"jack," i moan out, trying to squeeze my legs shut unable too because with his free hand he grips my thigh, "this isn't fair"

"what, baby? the fact that i'm teasing you now. can't handle it?" jack taunts, i bite my lip as his comment, feeling myself tighten around his fingers.

"tsk tsk." he mimics, removing his finger and smirking "payback, baby."

i pout, and give him the finger. "i wish" he chuckles, giving me a light smack on the ass.

"now, i have to go. but i'll pick you up from work, okay?" jack kisses my cheek, i nod and smile. leaving the back room, seconds after him.

"i'm sorry for the wait!" i feel my cheeks heat up as i see a few customers at the cash register with their eyes open in shock.