Introduction.

Hey guys. My name is Lydia, and this is my first official fanfiction. My idea came to me all of a sudden this morning so I decided to write it down and see how good it gets. This fanfiction is kind of inspired by Donnie Darko. There was something in the movie that sparked an idea in my head. The movie made me feel so uneasy when it was over and I can't shake the thought, so why not write.

I hope you guys enjoy and give me some feed back for my first fantiction. It would mean a lot to me! :) I hope you enjoy!

-

"Hi. My name is Harry Styles. My name will be one of the only things people will remember about me when I die, so lets keep this simple. I am twenty years of age, and this is my life. Sorry.

I suffer from extreme OCD. Everything has to be perfect. Everyday has to be a routine. I wake up. Get dressed. Eat. Go to work. Go to therapy. Come back. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. I can't go off my routine. I just can't! I've tried. I want to change, I do. It's just, after the accident, I can't trust anyone again. I'm sorry. I can't talk about it anymore."

"It's okay Harry. You've said more today then you did yesterday! I'm proud of you. You're doing so well." My therapist Patti said.

I'm glad my mom put me into therapy. It's a big step. When I first started I would always not go. I couldn't break out of the cycle I was in. Since I have OCD I seem to always get frustrated, which turns to anger, which turns to depression. I'm forced to take two pills a day. One in the morning, and one at night. My mother get my medication when I run out. She knows I would freak out if I had to do it. I feel awful about that. I'm a burden on my mother, when she should be living her life. Her two children are finally out of the house, but she still has to baby one of them.

"Harry?" Patti called out. "What's going through your head Harry?"

"Oh umm, nothing. Nothing. I'm sorry. Were you saying something?"

"Yes I was. I was asking if you have anything you want to say before we end this session."

"N-No I'm good Patti."

"Ok then Harry. Have a good day."

"You too." I mumble getting up and half walking half jogging to the door to leave.

We are behind three minutes. I have to make up the lost time. My roommate Niall is waiting for me in the parking lot. I can't drive. I couldn't handle it.

"How was it mate?" Niall speaks as I get in the car and buckle my seat-belt.

Niall understands my situation 110% which makes me grateful to have him as a friend and roommate. He is one of the only people I can actually trust including my mother, Gemma, and Patti. Our mother's went to high school together and had us 5 month apart. They were and still are the bestest of friends. We were destined to be best friends as well. I was there for him all those nights he got too drunk and couldn't function correctly, and he was there for me after the accident when no one else was. He's still here for me, and i'm still here for him. It just hurts me that I might not be able to help him since I have these problems. He's one of my motivations. If we weren't so close I would totally date him. But I love our friendship too much to do anything to jeopardize that. Plus he is addicted to the ladies. He doesn't have a single gay bone in his body. He knows i'm gay. Its so obvious! I am so happy he supports me no matter what. He will always be my best man. 

"It was good. Same as always." I say playing with my finger in my lap. I always seem to do this when i'm off schedule. Being off schedule sometimes gives me anxiety attacks. I've learned methods in therapy to help with the attacks.

"What do you want to eat tonight for dinner Harold?" Niall says looking over at me trying to get me to smile.

"You pick. Please. I can't choose."

"Ok. Lets stop at Nando's on the way home. It's right here on the left. That way you can get back on schedule."

Oh thank you Niall. The anxious feeling subsided once I knew I could get back on schedule.

"Thanks Niall." I say showing a small grin.

-

I hope you guys like my first chapter. I know its not much. Please leave your comments, ideas, and constructive criticism. I do not own anythings btw xD