Summer Preparations, And LEAVING!

Harry Potter, strangely enough, well, according to his vile aunt and uncle's book, unusually happy, and creepily enough, to yet again, the aforementioned people, had a smile on his face. Harry had unintentionally successfully driven his aunt, uncle and cousin crazy. He did so because they could NOT find a SINGLE reason WHY Harry was even smiling. Even more so, he was even SINGING while doing his chores! Definitely good reasons for his relatives to interrogate him that same night, during dinner. The single reason why they even let Harry NEAR the table was courtesy of Mad-eye Moody. Yep, a great way to get the Dursleys to obey an order was to threaten them with magic.

"BOY! Why have you been so happy today? While you are here, you are NOT to be happy, do you understand?! Now give me a good reason to why you have been happy this whole day!" Vernon all but shouted at Harry, while the wizard in question was still way too happy to be let down by his uncle's shouting. "Uncle, is it illegal for me to be a bit joyous from time to time?" Harry asked with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "It is in THIS house, freak!" Vernon replied, turning purple with fury. "Ah, sorry to disappoint you, uncle," Harry stated while getting up, "I shall retire to my room now, get Dudley to wash the dishes for once in his life," Harry continued. He saw Vernon make a move to harm him, but Harry reminded him of the order members constantly patrolling his house, and what Mad-eye told him. Harry was pleased when he saw his uncle's skin pale so much, it looked like he had been looking at a dragon.

Harry then waited until midnight to call Zekryointh, and when he did, the human form of the Elder Dragon materialized in his room with another flash of golden light. "Hello Harry," Zekryointh said with a smile. Harry returned the greeting with his own smile. "Thank you for the information you shared with me, Zekryointh," Harry told the Elder Dragon. "I really loved the places that I was shown to me. I was also really interested at the academic stuff you managed to put in my mind," Harry said with enthusiasm evident in his voice. Then he deflated again, and told Zekryointh in a small voice "I really wish I could spend summer there. It looked like so much fun, and it had a peaceful and friendly atmosphere to it. I also realized I could also improve my academic knowledge greatly there." Harry sighed again. "I really wanted to go there also because I would've loved to have met the other Elder Dragons of the Kyriono Caracio clan," Harry said sadly, with a dreamy tone to his voice.

He then looked at Zekryointh. He then looked confused as Zekryointh was smiling, actually no. It didn't look like one of the smiles he usually gave Harry. Instead it looked more like mischievous, excited grin. Harry frowned, wondering why the Zekryointh was smiling like that, of all times he could've grinned, it had to be at a time like this, where Harry simply could not figure out the reason for the Elder Dragon's grin. Finally, after accepting defeat, he asked Zekryointh. "Why are you grinning like that?" Zekryointh's grin grew even wider and he proceeded to ask Harry to control his reaction when he told him the reason. Frowning, Harry accepted, still not knowing where this was going. "Youngling, the reason why I was grinning, was because I can make that wish true." Harry's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Really? You can?" Said Harry in shock, desperately hoping this was real. "Of course I can, Harry. I would never lie to you. In fact, I insist you spend the whole summer break there, I promise I will bring you back when break finishes," Zekryointh told the wizard in front of him, still grinning. But he was not expected for what Harry did next. Zekryointh was standing, while Harry was still sitting on his bed, when Harry suddenly catapulted himself out of bed and gave Zekryointh a strong hug. Thankfully, Zekryointh had good balance and had returned the hug that Harry gave him. Once they broke the hug, Zekryointh had told Harry that he could continue to stay there for every break he had. Harry had accepted instantly without any hesitation.

"Well, if you want to come with me, you better pack your stuff, and leave a note for whoever may look for you. It would not do them well to worry about a child they accuse that has been kidnapped. I will return here, tomorrow, at midnight," Zekryointh told Harry. Harry momentarily looked sad, but then he perked up with newfound excitement. "Ok Zekryointh," Harry replied. The two exchange their goodbyes, and Zekryointh then disappeared in that brilliant golden light. Harry almost could not fall asleep, but he willed himself to, as he really didn't want to wait for midnight the next night. He woke up early the next day, and snuck downstairs and back up with all his stuff in the cupboard under the stairs. Today, in an attempt to drown Harry yet again in his sorrow, Vernon gave him a huge list of chores to finish. Luckily, Harry seemed to have a lot of energy today. He did all his chores without complaint. Vernon came back just before dinner was ready, feeling happy as he was CERTAIN that Harry would've never completed all the chores gave to him. But to his shock and utter horror, he found out that Harry had completed all the chores that he had assigned him. Harry, wanting to avoid conflict tonight, quickly finished dinner and told the Dursleys that Dudley should do the dishes again tonight, with the same threats as before. Harry quickly scampered up the stairs and began writing his letter to the Dursleys about his departure.