Attempted Rescue.

The first thing people noticed when they got to the dining hall for dinner was that there was a snow storm whirling around a frozen figure behind the teacher's table, with six glowing family totems in defensive positions around it, and that Harry Potter and his friends had already set up the table they sat around. For them, that was highly unusual, as most of the time, Harry and his friends would probably still be up at Gryffindor tower. The frozen figure with the snowstorm spoke for itself. About thirty minutes into dinner, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Neville made their way to Gryffindor table. Surprisingly enough, they didn't notice the snowstorm happening at the head table, that is until Dean asked them if they knew what it was about. "What do you mean, what is it?" Ginny asked. Anyone near them looked at them in obvious disbelief. "Are you seriously saying that you guys are blind?" Seamus asked, a look of disbelief on his face. The twins continued on from here.

"There's a frozen figure-" Fred started (or was it George?)

"With a snowstorm whirling around it-"
"At the freaking head table-"
"That has had the whole hall talking about it-"
"And you're telling us that you completely missed it?" The twins finished together. Hermione, Neville, Ron and Ginny all looked to the head table, where they all gasped in realisation that the twins were speaking the truth. "How the bloody hell did we miss that?" Ron asked mainly to himself. Hermione was just too speechless to reprimand Ron about his language, and instead stormed off to Harry and his friend's table, in which the clan members had already arrived ten minutes prior. "Harry, is this your doing?" Hermione asked, in a more disbelieving tone. Harry turned to face her. 

"Hermione!" Harry greeted enthusiastically. "Of course this was my doing, who else could've pulled this off?" Hermione sighed. "Who is that person frozen in the ice, and why does it look like there is high level security around him?" She asked. Harry's eyes darkened and he said "Peter Pettigrew. The person who betrayed my parents to Voldemort, and the one who framed Sirius." Hermione gasped. She took a closer look at the frozen figure encased by the ice. "Wait, but how did you find him?" Harry laughed. "By sheer dumb luck, as Professor Mcgonagall would say," Harry replied. At that point, Dumbledore thought it would be a good idea to tell everyone about the encased figure. When he had everyone's attention, he told them about who the man inside was, and why he was so heavily guarded.

Needless to say, once the man was identified as Peter Pettigrew, shocked murmurs and whispers broke out. The main thing a person would hear was the whispers of "Sirius Black is innocent?" Dumbledore told everyone to quiet down, and head to their common rooms to settle down for the night. Harry and the clan members had a hunch that Voldemort would send someone to free Pettigrew. Instead of sleeping, they just stayed up for the night.

That midnight, Voldemort sent a group of five Death Eaters to Hogwarts and attempt to free Pettigrew. The Death Eaters were low ranking individuals in Voldemort's army, so Voldemort didn't mind losing them. The five Death Eaters actually managed to get into the Dining Hall, where Pettigrew was being imprisoned. The totems were not anywhere visible, as they had hidden themselves. They noticed the intruders, and the Hufflepuff badger went to alert Harry. Harry got the message, and he and his friends went down to the Dining Hall, in shadow walker mode, to not be seen. Before going in, Harry got out of shadow walker mode to send a Patronus to Dumbledore, and then slipped back into the shadows.

Meanwhile, the five Death Eaters were attempting to break the ice around Pettigrew. Suddenly, the family totems made themselves known, and collectively put up an Expraesidio shield. The spells bounced off the shield and back to the casters. The Death Eaters, surprised by the arrival of the totems, were struck by their own spells, which luckily for them, were weak Incendio spells. The clan members and Harry decided to make themselves known, and stepped out of the shadows. The Death Eaters noticed them, and they started to cast a volley of bone-breakers, Cruiciatus curses, killing curses, Sectumsempra's, and stunners. Atarama and Lothorama set up a Protego Maxima shield around the group to absorb the spells (Harry had not taught any of his friends how to cast any of his shield spells). Harry set up a strong Havensidio shield to block the killing curses. When the shields were about to break, Reshector and Harry powered up a fire elemental spell. As soon as the shields broke, large twin fire dragons burst out from the duo's palms and raced towards the group of Death Eaters, absorbing the spells to make themselves stronger. stronger. The Death Eaters, shocked by the power that the two fifth years held, couldn't move by sheer awe of the power behind the elemental spells and they were struck. When the light cleared, it revealed the Death Eaters knocked out with serious burns. Deszeld, Irdenvouso and Ahgaras went up, took their wands, and snapped them. Just then, Dumbledore, Mcgonagall and Snape arrived, wands at the ready. Noticing the disabled and seriously hurt Death Eaters, they lowered their wands.

"Harry, what happened here?" Dumbledore asked. Harry turned around and said, "Professor, these five were attempting to break Pettigrew free. We just came to deal with them." Harry then turned to the Death Eaters. Harry hissed a "Glacius" in Parseltongue. He didn't want to roar in Draconic Language because he didn't want to give away he knew anything about the Elder Dragons, his family. As soon as he hissed "Glacius," five light blue bolts jumped out of his palm and struck the five Death Eaters, freezing them. Harry then levitated and positioned them next to Pettigrew. Another hissed "Glacius," fixed them onto the wall with five more light blue bolts. Gesturing his hand towards the six frozen figures, he extended the snowstorm to accomodate the other five Death Eaters.

The three professors looked at Harry in shock. "Harry, was that Parselmagic I saw you perform?" This time, Ahgaras answered. "Yes, Harry performed Parselmagic. The difference between Parselmagic and regular magic is the fact the Parselmagic allows for more than one shot of the spell at once, just like when you saw five bolts of the Glacius spell shoot out of Harry's palm," Ahgaras explained. "Well, we'll see you all at sunrise, I guess. Good night, professors," Deszeld said. The others followed suit, saying their goodbyes, and returned back to Gryffindor Dormitories. Upon returning, they recognised that Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Neville were still awake and waiting for Harry. Harry recognised this, so he told the others through telepathy to go to sleep in their dormitories.

 "Harry, do you know how worried we were over the holidays? Sure, we were somewhat reassured that you were safe, but we were still highly worried. This is YOU we're talking about, and you normally get yourself in a whole bunch of trouble," Hermione started in a scolding tone. Harry laughed and said "Hermione, glad to see that you trust me so much. But then again, you have a point," Harry finished, still giggling slightly. Ron continued from there. "Then again mate, you've gotten really powerful, and you have some really powerful friends. That has to raise a question: where were you over the summer?" The others nodded eagerly in agreement; they also wanted to know where Harry had gone over the summer. Harry then lost his joyous look, and it was replaced with sadness. The others noticed this, and they braced themselves for his response. "I'm sorry guys, but I can not tell you," Harry told them, sighing. The others had mixed reactions. Neville and Ginny looked disappointed, Ron looked somewhat mad and Hermione was just thinking of places Harry could've gone to. 

"But why, Harry? We're mates, aren't we? Don't you trust us to keep a secret?" Neville asked sadly. Harry shook his head and said "It is not the fact I don't trust you guys, and yes, I acknowledge the fact we are friends. But it is because I am under an oath not to reveal it's location, nor tell anyone about the particular place." Ginny looked shocked at that point. "Harry, an oath? Why, how important is it to you?" Ginny asked. Harry looked at them all and told them, "It is held dearly to me as it keeps my family safe, Ginny." All of the others looked shocked. "But wait, I thought your parents were dead, Harry? Is this some sister or brother, uncle, aunt or lost cousin that isn't the Dursleys?" Hermione asked straight away. "No, it's none of those, Ginny." Then Harry got up. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you guys more. See you all at sunrise." Then Harry headed over to his dormitory, fell on his bed and went to sleep.

Sorry for stupidly long update. I got really busy, and then lost inspiration. I'll try to start updating again :).