Chapter 6

Sorry for being late and I should say I love you all... ❤❤

This Chapter is dedicated all Indian and Philipinne readers.

Thank U for commenting your country in the previous chapter. 🙏

♡♡♡♡

Enjoy the Chapter... I hastily wrote it in one go.... Cuz this my second term school vacation...

What do you think about the song 'Never be the same of Camila Cabello'?

Okay fine! I am literally obssessed with it... 😍😍

♡♡♡♡♡

Happy Reading!

Please do encourage me with your votes and comments.
🌟🌟🌟🌟

And give me your lovely feedback which I am eagerly waiting for..
I truly would love to read 'em.

And,

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Please be kind to COMMENT YOUR COUNTRY HERE..
I am so eager to know where you guys are from..... 🙈🙈

************************************

SIAN's POV

"Oh my god, my baby girl is back..." surprised, my mom shouted as she threw herself on me the instant she saw me standing in front of the door of our house; the same house I had been living the past two and a half years and which I didn't want to shift from even though I had enough money.. To be back here after almost two months was like you wish to have a delightful vacation in Mykonos, Greece.. For me my family is where I can have all my peace and happiness...

I warmly returned the hug as I stayed in her arms for a while. "Missed you a lot mom...."

"Mom.. Where did you keep my sho-------" I heard the bustling voice trail down the stairs....

"Sia.....??" Mia froze on her swig as she saw me.. She looked so astounded at my sudden visit... "You are back?" She rushed to me in a haste...

"Yes I am.." I instantly replied as I gathered her to my other side...

"You did really surprise us by your sudden visit Sia... You could have let us know at least. Then we would have arranged a party. Wouldn't we mumma? Any now It's a leave for me today..."

And dad couldn't be happier as he saw me after many days..

********

The gleams of the early morning sun barged in to my room interrupting me from the good sleep I had taken after months... Groaning irritably I enclosed my face blocking the beams from my way..... As if on cue my phone vibrated and I sleepily ran my hand over my bed to find my phone under my pillow... The instant I unlocked the screen a small smile crept up on my face as I got to see nothing but a sweet good morning text from Fred....

'Every bird on the earth will be singing Good Morning to this little princess who is still snoring her ass out...'

I probably am not snoring... ;(.'
I replied...

'You probably stopped when you heard my message.. :D..'