Chapter 32

Hello My Love Bugs.

I am back sooner than you thought, ain't I? 😂😂

I hope you would all love this one...

Please do VOTE and COMMENT!
There were less comments and votes for the last update. I am so sad!! 😢😢😢

So encourage me with this one! 💪

Happy Reading!!

***********************************

SIAN's POV

Twelve days....

Freaking twelve days....

It's been freaking twelve days from not knowing the whereabouts of Emrys...

Neither did he call me nor did he care to drop a single text message telling where he freaking was the past week days... It's almost been two weeks. Plus fell two weeks for our marriage as well. I was getting paranoid to wake up every morning just to know that he was nowhere round the mansion.

Fine, I know I should be happy on the fact that my first class trouble was out of my sight for almost two weeks. But internally I couldn't be. Cause this prudent part of my heart was always overthinking of this assholic husband of mine and his dumb acts as well.

May be he is with Naomi.... It said..

So many what if's were revolving around in my mind making me pathetic every moment my thoughts flew back to them.

And in this case the fault was partly or should I correct, was fully on my side. Cause my over dramatic act turned him down. I knew the very day he was regretting it; the lie which I intentionally wove just to make fun of him. The messy room of his slapped the truth on my face which implied me of his un-said regretion. So this worsened the distress within me.

It's not like I never tried to get him contacted. I tried. I tried through Ethan as well. But not Grandma in this case. If she got to know that Emrys left me alone in this huge monsterous mansion of his just before one week could pass by from our marriage, she would get beyond worried thinking about the irresponsible behaviour of Emrys; which I too partly shared with him in this matter. So I kept it to Ethan and three other friends of mine who daily informed me the consecutive absence of him in the office as well...

And that cut me deep knowing that he was away not only from his house, but from his office and New York as well....

Just like the first day of his not-coming-back-home, I still do have this perks of literally jumping off the seat or bed whenever there came a voice or sound from the hall or the courtyard.. My heart stupidly pounded against the wall of my chest expecting him to be stooping in front of me... But to no avail.

Even I couldn't go out of this mansion. I know that my present title holds as the soon-to-be lunatic kinda thing. I wanted to shout my voice out until that jerk hears me, so that he could come and let me go of this mansion if it were to possibly happen anyways.

Cause I knew he would never let me go of this mansion of his.

"Ma'am!'

"Ma'am!"

"Ma'am! Look Sir is here!" I didn't realise I had been submerging myself in a pool of thoughts as it was abruptly broken by a voice appeared out of nowhere. But the four words rang in that voice were more than enough to give those flutters in the pit of my stomach as though those teenagers would get when they happened to see their crushes passing by... Tweaking me out of my absorption, I looked up to find Laura looking past before me with her beaming eyes.. Excited I looked towards her direction only to see Emrys was basically not live in front me, but live in an interview on the TV.