Chapter 51

Hello My Lovelies!
I am back sooner than you expected right.

Well I am very excited to finish this book. Guess how many chapters are left to come ahead. 😞😞😉

I hope you will all love this chapter a lot. Keep commenting and voting since Simrys is coming to an end Make me happy by showing your love on this book 2 that I have been writing since 2018.

******🔞WARNING 🔞******

Well! This chapter contains a lot of mature things. Skip if you don't wanna read them.

♡♡♡♡

I wanted to continue aftermath wedding scenes as this story contained a lot of hate and revenge. Hence, I thought of giving you guys some lovely chapters which kept me dragging to this part too. 🙊🙊
Sorry if I made you guys frustrated by doing that.

Happy Reading Everyone!

************************************

SIAN's POV

I couldn't believe my own ears when Emrys revealed that he had been remaining himself a celibate, pure man all those thirty years of his life. First I thought he was cracking a joke up. Because that was very unlike of him and unbelievable to hear from an alluring man like him..

But something told by Naomi flashed across my mind. The fact they never made out had already made me suspicious about his sexuality that time. More over that what made me utterly believe in his words was the pure truth written his eyes as well as the little struggle he had to make his way through me the very first time we cohabited and it should have already cleared the fact that he was celibate until it happened with me. But I had just thought that darkness was making it hard for him to consummate with me. But never did I know that was his first time with me like it was mine. Now that he made his revelation, it made our marriage more perfect as well as complete.

This was the first morning after our marriage. I didn't want anything other than being in the circle of arms of my man the whole day. And he too felt the same way I did as he kept peppering sloppy kisses from my uncladded globes to downwards. When he reached at my baby bump I couldn't keep myself from admiringly watching him adorably caress and kiss our baby holding my belly from its sides. I was sure he would make the best father for our baby.. As he plastered two more kisses he suddenly lifted himself upwards to face me as if he remembered something...

"Baby I have to tell you something that I couldn't let you know of..." Emrys said rubbing the side of my mouth..

"What's that Hunny?" I asked being curious to know of it. My fingers playing with his hair as I had my hands wrapped around the nape of his neck...

 My fingers playing with his hair as I had my hands wrapped around the nape of his neck