A/N #2: Storytime

Soooooo... I nearly died of a heart attack...

Why?

Because some freaking how my story disappeared from not only people's library's, but my account as well.

I've been told by multiple different people that I wasn't the only one who was going through the same situation.

Imagine this, seven chapters of extremely hard work PLUS a prologue.

I almost had a legit meltdown from the thought of having to rewrite not only a couple chapters I've saved, but rewrite the other half of the story as well..

I would be lying to you guys if I told you that I was calm the entire time this issue was going on.

Thank goodness it only took Wattpad about a day to solve this problem, and I want to sincerely thank them for their hard work into bringing this story back.

And I hope that other authors get their stories back.. because from what it seemed like, lots of others lost their books somehow too.

Anyways, sorry for this mini rant.. but I just felt like I needed to address the problem and thank Wattpad for their time to fix this.

Again, a big thanks to Wattpad!🧡
I really appreciate it!
I'll post soon so get ready for that!

And.. tell me.. which team are you on? Adrienette or Lukanette?

Happy readying!❤️
~Blue💧