6

K E N T R E L L
Youngboy

It's been a couple weeks since Ari came back and everything's been so peaceful and positive and shit. Kd woke up, but he still got a little ways to go before they even think about releasing him. We going to go see him today for the first time since he's gained consciousness.

"Aliyah, bring yo fat ass on! Trell, you too, shit!" Kendell yelled from the kitchen. She looked down at her stomach and frowned.

"Why yo brother always at me?" She whimpered, shedding tears. I sucked my teeth.

"Stop crying. You know he playing." I told her, wiping her face off.

"Okay, but I am fat as fuck." She sniffled, moving away from my hand.

"You so cute." I told her, laying my head on her.

"What the fuck ever." She said, catching an attitude.

"That baby need to gone head and drop, cause yo hormones fucked up."

"You put it in me, bitch! Had no business taking that damn condom off. SwItCh PoSiTiOnS face ass!" I sighed.

"Bruh, I—"

"Nawl, I don't wanna hear it." She said before groaning. "Mamas need to get her ass from right there." She huffed, holding her back.

"We still ain't got a name. She probably turning to come out."

"Whatchu know bout that? Hell, I think she is."

"I got all these kids—I should know." He shrugged.

"MAN, LISTEN—"

"KENDELL GO GET ARI SINCE YOU SO READY!"

"SHID, BET!" I got up and grabbed her seat, helping Aliyah up.

"Wooshit!" I said out of reflex, watching her walk. It
looked like she was hurting bad.

"What?"

"You look like you hurting bad."

"All over—specially my ass." She wobbled to the door. "Lil no name kicking my ass." She joked.

"What we gone name that damn child?" She shrugged, biting her lip. Kendell came from the back with Arianna. Her lip was poked out and she was looking around.

"What's wrong daddy girl?" I asked, catching her attention.

"Dadadadadada!" She cooed, reaching for me and closing her hands and opening them again.

"Come on." I cooed.

"Ion care." Kendell joked, handing her off. We headed out to the car and got everything situated before leaving. When we got there, Kd's mama and Ben were posted up in the room, Kd was asleep.

"Wassam." I greeted them both as we all walked into the room.

"There go my nieceyyy!" Ben gay ass just about broke his neck to get to Arianna.

"Damn Ben, you so loud you woke my son up!" Kd's mama complained.

"Shit, my head hurt like the fu—who that?" Kd sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I know that ain't Aliyah—pregnant?"'

"Yeahh . Hey Kd, we missed you lil ni—" Before I could get it out, this nigga passed out.

Kd is a whole mess.
*

"Man Kentrell stop PLAYING!" Aliyah said angrily, laying across the bed as I laughed.

"You just ate, you good!" I told her.

"Fuck you, Imma get my side nigga to buy me some." I almost snatched her big ass up. I just cut my eyes at her.

"I want my daughters to grow up with a mama, please don't get touched." I mugged her as she laughed.

"Don't nobody want my fat ass." She chuckled and stood up. I grabbed her wrist.

"You still fine." I told her, kissing her. She shied away, smiling. I smiled at her, relief washing over me for some reason. I grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers.

"I got some' for you." I said, surprising myself. I gestured for her to sit on the bed as I walked to my dresser. I pulled out a diamond ring that was shaped like a crown. I bought it back when I was planning to propose, but I don't think Aliyah is comfortable with getting married yet.

And that's cool with me, imma still give her a ring cause she deserve that shit. Shawty a rider and I'll be damned if I lose her to somebody who make her feel more appreciated.

"I luh you boo." I told her after stuffing the ring in my pocket discreetly and walking back over to her.

"I love you too." She told me before I pecked her lips.

"I gotta tell you this: imma always be by yo side, ain't nobody gone be a threat to you, period. I love you, mane. Ian think I was gone love nobody like I do you but shit was I way off." I laughed, making her giggle.

"And I know Youn wanna get married and stuff right now, and we ain't got to but—" I pulled the ring out of my pocket. "I jus' wanna give this promise ring to you to let you know that I'm ready when you are."

"Awwww, Kentrell!" She whispered, already crying.

"Stop crying mamas, you so emotional these days..."

"Man I'm telling you, it's this baby." She said, trying to wipe her face off.

"Gimme ya hand." I told her, cueing her to hold her hand up. I slipped the ring on and helped her stand up. I pecked her lips as bunch of times, she was still sniffling.

"Aight, now let's go getcho crybaby ass some food."

"Shutcho ugly ass up. Le's go though."

_______________________

I really shouldn't have made this a sequel but it's okay

Oh, y'all remember when u voted for A B or C? A was arianna lives, b was both live, and c was Kd lives

Baby girl names?

Comment & Vote 💚