midnight memories

"h, where are we going?" i asked him for probably the twentieth time since we got in the car. "you'll see." he responded, with a hint of a smile on the edge of his lips. i watched through the window as we drove through the city. i've always loved the look of big cities at night. i love to watch them. they're beautiful.

"we're here, sir." the driver says to harry after about 15 more minutes. about 10 minutes ago, harry blindfolded me, despite my protests, so i wouldn't see where we were going. i hear the door open and feel a hand guiding me out of the car.

it was so loud i could barely hear anything. "can you take the blindfold off now? i'm scared!" i yelled to harry over the loud noise. i heard him laugh, "sure, kai." i felt him untie it and gently lift it off.

"oh my god, h. this is amazing." i covered my mouth with my hand. in front of us was a helicopter. harry grabbed my hand from my face and held it in his, leading me to the helicopter.
- - -
"this is gorgeous." i said, staring out the window at the city below us. harry rested his hand on my knee as he looked out the window too. "it is beautiful." he agreed. i put my hand on top of his and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"this whole night is beautiful, haz. thank you so much." i kissed his cheek and he smiled. "well, i've had a while to plan it..." he chuckled, making me laugh. "but seriously, thank you for coming with me. i've had such a good time. you have no idea how long i've been waiting for this, bear."

i felt myself smile widely at the nickname. i loved when harry called me "bear", or sometimes it was "kaia bear". i always called him "bear", too.

"this is the most perfect night, h." i smiled lazily, feeling myself grow tired. "it is." he responded. "are you tired, k?" he asked me and i just nodded. "okay well we should be landing in a few minutes, then i'll take you home." i nodded again.
- - -
"kaia, we're here." harry gently woke me up. i opened the car door and we began walking to my house. "i'm sorry i was such a lame date, tonight. i don't know why i'm so tired." i told him, honestly as we reached my front door.

"no, it's okay. i had a really great time. wonderful even." harry smirked and i laughed. "you're such a dork." i jokingly rolled my eyes. we both laughed before harry pressed his lips to mine. i was surprised, but i kissed him back quickly. "you know, we could always go back to my house..." he started and my eyes widened. "h, i'm sorry but i really just want to take things slow. it's still really soon." i felt guilty. maybe i shouldn't have gone on this date so soon after justin. i really liked harry, but i just wasn't ready for anything super serious.

"right, i'm sorry. i forgot about that." his hand reached to the back of his neck. "i'm sorry, haz." i felt really bad, but i just wasn't ready for that right then. "no, it's okay, really! i totally get it. we'll take things slow." he nodded. i could tell he didn't want to, but he was willing to, for me. "thank you so much." i kissed him on the cheek.

"i'd do anything for you." he mumbled under his breath. "well, i should probably get going anyways, i have a meeting tomorrow morning to talk about the tour. i'm gonna show them your music, too." he nudged me, smiling. "i don't deserve you." i smiled a smile smile at him. "you deserve the world. goodnight, kai." he leaned down and kissed my cheek before turning to walk back to his car.

i smiled happily as i watched him climb into the drivers seat and back out the driveway. he waved at me and i waved back, and then he drove away.
- - -
Already Moving On? Kaia Jenner and Harry Styles go on Romantic Date.

The Kardashian sister was seen holding hands with One Direction member, Harry Styles as they walked into a very fancy restaurant on Saturday, December 13th.

It is also possible that the two were just going out as friends, considering that they've been "best friends" for years. However, this definitely looked like a date to us.

Kaia and ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber, broke up only two weeks ago, so it seems a little soon to be going out with someone new. But maybe that's just us.

According to Kaia herself, Justin was abusive to her, both emotionally, and physically. He cheated on her multiple times with someone Kaia wouldn't name, but many believe to be Justin's longtime friend, Hailey Baldwin. On top of that, Kaia claims Justin was abusing her for the majority of their relationship, but she was just "too in love" with Bieber to realize it as it was, abuse.

What makes this even worse, is how old Jenner was when she claims Justin had been abusing her. According to Kaia, Bieber began to assault her a few months after they began dating, which would place Jenner at age 16 when the abuse began.

We hope for the best for the Jenner sister, and we do believe that Harry and her make a great match, we just hope she's not jumping the gun or using the "What Makes You Beautiful" singer as her rebound from Justin.

What do you guys think? Are Kaia and Harry together? Or are they still just pals? Also, do you think it's too soon for Kaia to be moving on? Let us know what you think in the comments.