perfect

kaiajenner i actually just read an article about how me and jaz are secretly dating, smh. you guys will say i'm dating anyone. just bffs!
26k retweets | 3m likes
- - -
my phone rang and i picked it up, "hello?" "kardashian, go out with me tomorrow." harry ordered. "well alright. when?" i asked him, laughing at his directness. "i'll pick you up at 6." he stated before the line went dead. he hung up on me. well alright then.

suddenly, my phone started ringing again. i picked it up, thinking it was harry calling me back. "hey." i casually greeted. "hello! is this kaia jenner?" a woman's voice cheerily asked. definitely not harry. "yes, may i ask who's calling?" i questioned.

"hi, my name is dana. i work for colombia records, harry showed us some of your music and we'd love it if you would meet with us, to discuss a possible record deal." she stated and i immediately smiled. "absolutely. when should i come in?" i asked her. we set for me to come in on friday, which was two days from now.

"kj!" i yelled, as i skipped to my sisters room. she's been kind of distant lately, since the whole thing with our dad, but i had to tell her. "what?" she called back before i swung open the door to her room. "guess who has a meeting with colombia records on wednesday?" i cheered and she gasped.

"oh my god, kj, that's amazing!" she enveloped me in a huge hug. "i know!" i agreed, grinning from ear to ear. "i'm so proud of you." she gushed.
- - -
"psst. kaia. wake up, baby." i hear harry's voice awake me from my deep sleep. "h? what are you doing here? it's like 4 am." i grumbled. "actually, it's 6. are you ready for our date?" he cheerily asked. "okay first of all, i thought you meant 6 pm, not am. and second of all, you cannot be this fucking happy at 6 in the morning."

"yeah, i probably should've mentioned the part about it being in the morning." he shrugged, "oh well, get up, let's go." i rolled over and sat up in my bed. "fine, but i'm not gonna look good."
- - -

kaiajenner only person who i'd let wake me up before the sun is even up

kaiajenner only person who i'd let wake me up before the sun is even up. you're lucky i love you❤️
tagged: harrystyles
4.7m likes | 352k comments
- - -
"sing with me, k!" harry yelled over the music blasting through the speakers of his car. he said he had to blast it, to "wake me up" or whatever. "fine. i wasn't going to do this but, i know your weakness, kaia." he raised his eyebrows as he changed the song.

i heard the intro to "bye bye bye" by *nsync and i had to give in. i immediately started dancing to the beat and we screamed every word. he was right, he knew my weakness. it was boybands, i always had to jam when i heard a song by *nsync, the jonas brothers, backstreet boys, 1D, etc.

"alright, my love, we're here." harry turned he radio down. my heart stopped for a second when he called me his "love", and i started smiling like an idiot. "what are you smiling about?" he asked me, a smile evident on his face too. "you're just adorable."

"wait, why are we at the beach?"'i gasped as i realized. "are we gonna watch the sunrise?" i was so excited. harry nodded his head, chuckling slightly. smiled happily as we climbed out of the car.

HARRY'S POV

"wait why are we at the beach?" kaia asked before a look of realization came over her and she gasped excitedly. "are we gonna watch the sunrise?" she bounced in her seat like a little kid. god, i was so in love with this girl. i couldn't help but to laugh at her, she was adorable. i just nodded and we got out of the car.

i grabbed a blanket and a basket out of the trunk of the car. "oh my god, this is adorable." she gushed and i just laughed at her again. she was so giddy and cute.

we walked until we found a spot on the beach that we thought was perfect, and set up our spot. we laid the blanket down and sat on top of it. i opened the basket and handed kaia a bottle that i had filled with orange juice. her eyes flashed with excitement as she smiled at me.

i pulled out some fruit and other snacks and she told me about her meeting the next day with colombia records. i was so proud of her. "it's starting to rise, look." kaia pointed out towards the horizon as she ate a strawberry.

i just watched her stare at the sunrise. she was perfect, and i had no idea how i got so lucky as to have her. i was so in love with this woman, i didn't even know what to do with myself. she was perfect, there was no way i deserved her.

then, i thought about justin. he had her, and he treated her like a piece of shit. how could someone not love her? how could he live with himself when he knew he hurt her so much? how could that bastard not be in prison right now? she at least deserves that. she deserves the world. i just hope i can give it to her.
- - -

harrystyles sunrise with my baby x5

5.2m likes | 0 comments

comments have been disabled for this post