Episode 2

By

Chris Muinos and David Goller

INT. BAR - NIGHT

SARAH late 20's, elegantly dressed, looks out of place sitting on a stool in a dingy bar. Her eyes are locked on someone as she sips her whiskey and soda through a straw. Everyone around her has eyes fixed in the same direction. ZEKE stares back at Sarah from across the room.

TUCK (O.S)

"Lay 'em down Zeke."

Zeke turns his attention back to the card game. Four other players have pushed their chairs a safe distance away from the table, a bubble of respect for TUCK and Zeke. Tuck is two hundred and forty pounds of muscle and aggression. He gives the three Jacks in his hand a pissed off look, then turns his attention on Zeke.

ZEKE

"I hate doing this to friends. (beat) This is bullshit. Why do we have to fight, Tuck?"

Zeke picks up his shot and slams it, then looks at his cards. He's holding a full house. Zeke lets out a slow exhale and turns a pitiful look back to Tuck.

ZEKE

"I hate doing this to you, Tuck. You know? I... well alright."

Zeke lays his hand down. Leans back with a satisfied smile. Tuck is Hulking out of his chair. Breathing heavy. Glaring. Zeke reaches in slowly not taking his eyes off Tuck as he grabs the pot.

BARTENDER (O.S.)

"I think you boys need to call it a night."

The BARTENDER holds a gun on the poker table from across the bar.

BARTENDER

"Their ain't going to be no more fightin' in my bar."

Zeke stands up.

ZEKE

"I was just leaving."

Tuck reaches down and pulls a knife from his boot. BARTENDER (O.S) Tuck I got a gun aimed on your head. Zeke backs away, eyes on Tuck, slight smile. ZEKE What do you have there Tuck? Tuck stares ahead trying to curb his anger.

TUCK

"Get out."

ZEKE

"No need for that."

Zeke reaches back and grabs Sarah's hand. She follows without resistance. Sarah walks out of the bar. Zeke stands in the open door.

ZEKE

"Always a pleasure everyone. Tuck, are we on tomorrow night?"

Tucks stands spins throwing the knife the opposite direction of Zeke. It's lands square between the eyes of a mounted deer head. Tuck still not looking at Zeke.

TUCK

"Tomorrow night."

Zeke's a bit humored.

ZEKE

"Tomorrow night it is."

INT. PLANE - NIGHT

Past the back of the chairs two men sit motionless looking into the night sky through the chopper's windshield. Bright display readouts on the console light the cockpit. CRANE'S flying, silent... but angry. Emotional. Tears flow down his face and he begins to snarl.

RECON TANGO

"This uh... (laughs) Could get ugly, man."

Crane narrows his eyes and glances at Tango. The tears stop.