Episode 4

By

David Goller and Chris Muinos

EXT. ABOVE GRANT PARK - DAY 

A massive battle ship runs the length of Grant Park. It's firing in every direction. It's design is almost archaic except for it's endless energy. Guardian planes roll out of fire with enemy planes in tow. LIEUTENANT FIELDS and his ground team are forced to hold their position hidden out of sight. Lt. Fields looks to the enemy ship. 

LIEUTENANT FIELDS

"Come on guys."       

INT. BATTLE SHIP - DAY 

A hand hovers of an emergency alarm. Zeke wears a half mocking half serious expression. 

ZEKE 

"Don't do it."       

Zeke is standing in small lab of some sort holding a gun on a young man who's about to sound an alarm. A few bodies are strewn about. Crane is just outside the door keeping watch. Crane takes a hit off a joint. 

CRANE (full lung of smoke) 

"We got to hurry." 

The ALARM sounds. Cranes eyes go wide as he blows the smoke. The young man is standing there with his hand on the button. Red lights strobe. Zeke cocks his head and rotates his palms up. Left him no choice. Zeke non-nonchalantly shoots the man, spins and leaves. 

INT. HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS 

Zeke pokes his head around the corner. All clear. Crane begins to move at a quick pace down the hall combat ready. Zeke follows behind with a more casual gait.

They comes to an intersection and peak around the corner. A door stands at the end of the hall with a key code lock. They hear the faint sound of people coming up behind him. 

GUARDS (O.S) (faint) 

"Split up. Shoot to kill."      

Zeke and Crane round the corner and hastily approaching the key panel. Zeke easily pops off the metal cover exposing it's innards. The guards behind them are closing in. Crane walks back to the corner they just turned down. He stands calm with his back to the wall. 

Guards POV - They come down the hall and reach the intersection. The leader puts his back against the wall and inches forward to look around the corner. Just as he gets his head around the corner a blur snatches him. His scream is stopped abruptly. The other guards back up shocked. 

GUARDS 

"Over here!"      

Crane walks back to Zeke. Behind him a guard sits motionless against a wall. Zeke begins to strip wires but stops when they hear noise on the other side of the door, it's about to open. He and Crane spin out of view to either side of the door. The door opens. The guards round the corner and draw down on Zeke and Crane. 

GUARDS 

"Don't move."       

Between Zeke and Crane is the guard that just exited the door. He slowly raises his hands, unaware they're talking to Zeke and Crane. With his hands raised the guard slowly spins his head towards Zeke. Zeke punches him in the stomach, as he hunches forward Zeke scoops him in a choker, holding the guard between him and the other guards. Crane ducks behind the action and sneaks into the room. Zeke looks behind him making sure the coast is clear. He looks to Crane just to his right. Crane is taking another drag.