| 17th |

***Deepika's POV***

"Hello?"

"Why in the hell did you write it?" Alia yelled from the other side, I closed my eyes annoyed at her.

"And why are you shouting? No one noticed it ya!" I replied sitting on the chair near the window.

"Bollyupdates! They noticed it, the most followed Instagram account regarding Bollywood updates." She yelled again.

"And why do you care? Its not like you lo-"

"Yes! I do! I do love him, happy? Got the answer?" She said annoyed and I jumped in excitement.

"What's wrong?" Ranbir asked as he stepped out of the restroom. I mouthed a "wait" and got back on the call.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm happy, I'm very much happy! Finally you accepted. Now this calls for a celebration." I said jumping.

"NO! Shut up, I can't and I won't tell him." She said and her voice broke.

"Alia? Are you crying boo? Alia?" I could hear her sobbing from the other end, my smile faded. Ranbir who was seated on the bed walked over to me and took the phone from my hand. He kept the phone on speaker mode. 

"Aloo pakora?" He said calling her by her nickname, I slapped his arm as he giggled taking a bite from the cookie.

"Shut up!" She yelled.

"Babe why are you crying? tell me please!" I said.

"I can't Deepika, I can't afford one more heartbreak. Yes, I accept that he was my childhood crush and my first love." Her cries became louder.

"I did hook up with sid but because of Karan, he said me to, and I thought it'd work cause VD didn't seem interested in me and -"

"Who said I wasn't interested in my baby doll?" This was Varun's voice, Alia stopped in between.

"What's going on? Alia?" She didn't reply. I looked at Ranbir confused.

"Don't worry let's go to her room."

"Go!" I heard Alia's voice from the phone.

"Alia?" I spoke, "Shhh, keep quiet and listen." Ranbir said keeping his finger on my lips and looking at the screen.

"Alia! Listen to me at leas-"

"No just leave Varun!" There was too much of pain in her voice, I could sense it, after all she's my best friend.

"Listen to me Alia!" Varun yelled. Why was he shouting so much at her?

"You won't understand, you don't care, you never did and you never will." Alia shouted and cried loudly.

"Who said? Who bloody said that, I love you too!" Shocked at those words I jerked my head towards Ranbir whose finger was still on my lips. He was as shocked as me, I hung up the phone and silently looked at the handsome man standing in front of me.

Our eyes met and we stood there for s while looking into each others soul, at that moment I wanted to tell him so many things, my apologies, my tantrums and most importantly my complaints.

Suddenly he stepped forward and licked his lower lips, I could feel the heat between us, but suddenly my phone rang and Ranbir groaned in frustration I couldn't help but chuckle at his cute expression.

I took the phone and sat on the bed he came right behind me and started making circle behind my neck. Ignoring the tingling sensation I unlocked my phone.

Notification:

RanveerSingh tagged you in a post.

Ranbir stopped and I realized he was peeping in my phone, his smile faded and he stood up, while walking towards the door he picked up his jacket and mumbled a good night before banging the door loudly.

I wonder what's going on with Alia, I called Varun he picked up after three bells.

"Nice way to ruin the moment!" He groaned as soon as he picked up, I laughed lightly thinking about their moment.

"Oye naughty woman! Not that sort of, emotional moment." He said and I could Alia laugh on the other side.

"Tell your girlfriend to meet me tomorrow." I said hung up, that was fast. I thought Varun never felt anything for her and looks like I need to work more in studying people.

Hola beauties!

A much needed chapter, finally, finally this began. #varia!
How was the chapter? I hope you all liked it!

Next: Randeep
Deeplia
Varia

Next: RandeepDeepliaVaria