| 25th |

Six months later;

Instagram:

Deepikapadukone:

Liked by TheAliaBhatt JuniorDhawan TheRanbirKapoor and 12,345,980 others

Deepikapadukone: "Marriage is about becoming a team. You're going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, and every now and then, things blow up. But the beauty of marriage is that if you picked the right person and you both love each other, you'll always figure out a way to get through it." I can't be anymore thankful to god, today he has given me my world, the person I loved, the one who always had my heart. I'm proud to be your wife, @TheRanbirKapoor. I can only say one to thing to all those who still don't support us;  "You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not." 

Comments:

TheAliaBhatt: we support you, love you, adore you and want the best for you and no one can love you more than @TheRanbirKapoor I've seen it and I know it, cause a best friend Is always right! 😎

Randeep_FC: I'm literally in tears rn, this is what I wanted and god is too generous. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

JuniorDhawan: it feels like yesterday when me and @TheAliaBhatt decided everything, can't believe this became true. 😇😇😇

KaranJohar: Too happy for you.

RanveerSingh: You both are "Made For Each Other" ❤❤❤

A month later;

Instagram:

JuniorDhawan:

Liked by DeepikaR

Liked by DeepikaR.kapoor RanveerSingh TheAliaBhatt TheRanbirKapoor and 10,980,678 others.

JuniorDhawan: @TheAliaBhatt  your hand fits perfectly In mine, the ring is like cherry on the top.

| Comments have been disabled for this post |

*Sid Calling Alia*

SID: You gotta be kidding me!!

Alia: Why?

Sid: How in the hell can you accept his bloody proposal?

Alia: You have any problems with it? If yes, then also I don't give a fuck.

Sid: You're not getting it!

Alia: I'm not interested in listening to your bullshit. 

Sid: He's not the right guy Als. 

Alia: Do not call me that, and i'm not a kid anymore, I very well know who's right and who's wrong.

Sid: When it comes to feelings, you're a kid, and I still love you!

Hola beauties!

oops!! What just happened!!? problem in paradise.

Thank you so much for giving me a chance to write this book, I wouldn't have reached here without your support.

This is last chapter of this book, Epilogue is coming on Thursday, I can't believe it's ending.

I'd like to ask some questions to all of you:

What did you enjoyed the most in this book?

Any suggestions, reviews?

Any part of any chapter you felt, was boring?

How was the book overall?

Your turn, you can ask anything to me or any of the characters and me and the characters will reply to them in the dedication chapter.

Thank you! ❤