Killing Stalking/Reader: Reader ex Machina Part 1

Choose Your Own Killing Stalking Adventure! In this story you will be able to make choices and consequences will occur for each decision you make!

How it works: You will read a core scene that applies to everyone (like this first chapter). Then you will be provided with two options. Based on the option you choose, read only the corresponding results that follow.

Description: You are spontaneously dropped into the KS universe. Murphy's Law becomes a destructive force in your life when you try to twist Bum and Sangwoo's fate.

This story is somewhere in between an original idea and a mockery of reader insert tropes. I hope you enjoy it.

But I must ask you one favor. For your first time through it, I insist that you only read the continuous storyline for the choices that you made (for continuity's sake). I think that staying true to yourself will make for a more satisfying reading experience. Then you can go back and read the other endings if you so desire. I hope you all enjoy it!

'What... am I doing here?'  Your dazed mind seemed to clear a bit as you walked down the busy sidewalk of a college campus. Students flooded the courtyards from every direction, obviously on their way to classes. 'Wait... Where am I?!'   You halted immediately when you realized you were in a place you didn't recognize, causing whoever was behind you to bump into you. He mumbled something incomprehensible- probably an apology- but you suddenly became much too fixated on his features to think about that. The small man barely measured up to you in stature, but then again, he was slouching. He was thin and pale; dark overgrown locks veiling his innocent eyes. 'He looks exactly like...'  You gawked as the raven-haired man in a green jacket skittered away with his book bag. 'Oh, I see... I must be dreaming...'  You concluded logically. What a perfect chance to interact with a fictional character! 'This is awesome! I've never had such a lucid dream before!'  With a big smile you chased after him, now noting the weight of your own backpack flopping behind you.

"Hey, wait up!" He flinched when you shouted and peered over his hunched shoulder. "Can I sit with you during class?" You asked, and he cast his gaze to the ground, looking as cute and bashful as he always does. But it wasn't until he spoke that your wide grin vanished.

"Joesonghajiman... dangsinui malsseumeul ihae mothaetseumnida."

"..." You blinked at the string of utter gibberish he just weaved together. "Uhhhh... what?" Your perplexed expression caused him to fumble shyly.

"Ah... uhm... young o hal-chulaseyo?"

"..."

"..."

"..." Your eyes widened. 'Oh my god, I don't know Korean!'  A wave of dread and confusion washed over you. 'Wait. How the hell can I dream in Korean when I don't KNOW Korean?!'  Your brain drew a blank. 'That can only mean it's not a dream... Am I really here? How is that possible?!'  Bum began to fidget as the silence stretched out, looking guilty that he failed to communicate with you. Finally you scrambled for one last idea. "Uh... Yoon Bum!" He looked shocked when you abruptly said his name. You pointed to yourself. "F/N L/N."

"...Nae-ga neo-reul a-reo?"

"I-"

"Excuse me, but are you lost?" A voice in your native tongue felt like music to your ears, but your comfort immediately turned sour when you saw the source. Approaching quickly was an athletic and easily recognizable individual.

'Oh no...'

"Is everything alright here?" Your eyes rolled back as he jogged up to you.