° cinq °

yeah, you feel right so stay a sec.

y/n's pov

i felt him untie the blindfold and i slowly opened my eyes.

"where's the- holy fuck!" i shrieked at the sight of noah tied up, frightened.

"what the fuck is going on, wolfhard?!" i turned around, looking up at the taller boy.

he smirked at me, "you best be quiet, unless you wanna end up like schnapp over there, princess!" he said, tightening his grip on my hips.

"now, go sit down." he said harshly, leaning closer to my face. i shook my head.

"now! obey me!" he screamed through gritted teeth. i bit my lip, trying to hold in my tears, and sat down next to noah.

i smiled at him, "hi buddy...we're gonna get out of here soon! i promise you.." i whispered to him as finn walked up the stairs.

"chosen was in on this too...wasn't he?" he nodded, "he took me here that night to tell finn you were suspicious. chosen didn't want me to end up like this..."

tears welled up in my eyes, but i held them in.

i nodded at him, "why did you guys even want to help him? did you know what he was planning?"

"we were his friends before we knew what he wanted to do to you. one night we were all here hanging out upstairs on the couch watching a movie, then out of nowhere he paused it, and explained it to us. none of us wanted to to..he threatened our families, and our other friends. we had no other choice, i'm s-so sorry..." he explained, tears escaping each of our eyes.

i leaned over and hugged him tightly, "like i said, we'll get out of here, away from him. i forgive you."