° six °

and let me crawl inside your veins.

your pov

-little time skip-

it's been 3 days.

3 days since i was held captive by someone i trusted, well trusted enough that i thought he wouldn't fucking kidnap me.

finn has us eating well, at least.

he makes us breakfast and dinner, and leaves snacks and things like that down here while he's at school.

i look at the little clock, snapping out of my thoughts.

2:05

finn was gonna be home in a few minutes, i turned over to noah with a weak smile, "hey! how's your sandwich?" i asked him, trying to make conversation.

his face lit up as he looked over at me, "it's pretty delicious, thank you, n/n!" he replied with his mouth full.

i laughed, "anytime, schnapple! he's gonna be home pretty soon..he said he had something planned for me today. did he ever talk to you about shit like that? like, what he would do to me?"

his smile fell as he swallowed his food, "u-uh...kinda, he had this crazy look in his eye when he would talk about you. like lust, just..scarier. please know i didn't want anything that he'll d-" i cut him off, "i know, noah, don't worry...i'm sorry you're here too, i know it's not completely my fault, but i feel kinda responsible. i should've known something was going on, noah! something bad! i'm so sorry.." i whispered, tears escaping my e/c eyes.

he pulled me into a tight, but comfortable hug, "y/n, it's ok...we'll be ok...you'll be ok. i'll make sure nothing happens, if it's the last thing i do.."

just as he said that, satan himself walked down the stairs, dropping his grey bookbag on the chair next to the staircase, "separate. now."

i nodded as i pulled away from noah and walked to my bed, sitting down on it.

"thank you. so, how was your day, guys?" he asked us, we stayed silent.

"i said, how was your fucking day?" he repeated, more aggressively than the first time.

"it was fine! but you know what would make it even better?" i asked, putting emphasis on the 'better'.

"what, babe?" finn replied, a slight smirk plastered on his face.

my breath hitched, suddenly loosing my confidence, "um..n-nothing."

"sweetie, would you like to come upstairs? like a little field trip!" he asked surprisingly calmly, walking towards me.

i shook my head, scooting to the back of the bed, bringing my legs to my chest.

"please, darling? i promise i won't hurt you."

i looked over at noah for a split second, he nodded at me, signaling for me to say yes to his offer.

i bit my lip and looked back at finn, nodding.

he reached out his hand as i got off the queen-sized bed, i grabbed it lightly.

he walked over and up the staircase, right before we reached the top i stopped walking and smiled at noah,
"see ya in a bit, schnapple!"

HOLY SHIT. ANGE? RIGHTING 514 WORDS IN A CHAPTER?
I'M QUAKING.
YOU'RE QUAKING.
MY GRANDMA'S CAT IS QUAKING.
MY PARENTS ARE QUAKING.
EVERYONE'S QUOKE.