° douze °

gold chain beneath your shirt, the shirt that you let me wear home.

i smiled nervously and got out of the car, grabbing my small suitcase from the backseat.

i waited for him to get everything he needed before walking to the entrance of the hotel.

i could just run away right now, or cry for help, or faint so the police would be called..my family would find me-

"you alright, y/n?" finn asked, interrupting my thoughts. i nodded quickly and stepped through the doors.

i immediately speed walked to the lady at the front desk, "could we get a room?" i leaned closer to her and whispered, "p-preferably closer to the ground, please!"

she gulped, nodding, "of course, hun. are you ok? is that boy hurting you-"

"listen, lady. i really appreciate you caring so much about my girlfriend, but can you please get us a room some time today?" finn asked rudely, rolling his eyes.

jesus, you really like interrupting people, don't you?

"i'm sorry about him, miss. he hasn't slept, he's been pretty stressed about college and such! please excuse his..behavior." i spoke, gently sliding the key to our room from the counter and into my shaking hand.

she shook her head and smiled softly, "it's fine, doll. we've all been there! enjoy your stay." she chuckled, waving us off as we walked up the stairs to our room.

i looked down at the key, room 237.

i sighed, so much for getting a room closer to the ground.

i handed finn the key once we got to the room so he could open it up, my hands were too shakey.

i walked in a my face dropped.

there was only one bed, in a master bedroom. with a jacuzzi, and a clear shower.

i looked over at finn, that asshole was smirking. i clenched my fist before placing my suitcase on the dining table.

"wow, this is...nice."