Friends to lovers (Winwin)

Pairing: Winwin x Reader
Warnings: It a different scenario from what you have seen, still i hope you enjoy.

Omg my sweet baby I love him so much😭😭😭

Okay soooo you and Winwin have been friends for like years.You would hang out almost every day.

He would be such a nice friend and always support you.

He would always listen to you and never judge you.

That's what you always loved about him.

He was always so fun and knew how to cheer you up.

That's how you slowly develop a crush on him.

And little did you know he liked you back.

You were both too shy to confess to each other.

So you just continued to be friends for the longest time ever.

One day Winwin decided to confess.

He asked you to come over and when you saw him he looked extremely nervous.

"So y/n. Ummmm. I don't know how to say this." He would tell you as he looked down.

"Just tell me Sicheng." You would say giving him an encouraging smile.

"I really like you but I don't want to ruin our friendship. You probably don't even like me back." He would rush his words out leaving you confused.

You sit there in silence lost for words that this amazing boy liked you too."Omg you don't like me back. I just ruined our friendship." he would say as he started to stress out.

You grabbed his cheeks softly and gave him a kiss on the lips to shit him up.He was so confused yet he still kissed you back smiling a little.

"I like you too silly." You would say smiling shyly at him.

He would pick you up and spin you around in his arms."I'm the happiest man alive." He would yell out smiling widely as he spun you around.

He would put you down and give you another kiss.

"Thank you so much. I'm so happy." He would mumble with a big smile plastered on his face.

He would be the cutest boyfriend tho.He would spoil you with food and stuff.He would always ask you about your day.And he would always remind you how amazing you are and how much he loves you.