20 Real Love

Real Life

Nova
2 am. We are alone in the house. Jersey's parents never came home because of their jobs. Jersey stayed the night with Zander. 

I'm alone with Noble. Right now he is asleep but I couldn't help but think about what would've happened had we hadn't met. He slightly moves causing me to move slightly. He groans and opens his eyes. "What baby" I ask. He grabs my face and kisses me rough. I don't mind at all but it was sudden.

I kiss back as my back softly hit the bed. We make out for a good while until hands travel down my body. I take a deep breath in. "Baby" I say, almost moaning. He kisses down my neck creating more hickeys.

He starts grinding on me. I bite my bottom lip slightly. He looks at me and kisses me as he grabs the bottom of my shirt. I pull away from the kiss and look at him. 

"Only if you want to baby" he says. I look at him and grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head. He smiles and kisses me again. he takes my shirt off and starts kissing down my body. I take a deep breath. 

He bites down softly and grinds the skin between his teeth causing me to slightly moan. He sucks on the skin softly. He pulls away and kisses the fresh hickey he just made.

This is going to be perfect.

--

We made love and god it was fucking amazing. Right now he's playing with my hair. God I really love him. 

The love I have for him is a love I have never felt ever. It was real true love. A love I can't even explain. A love that's real.

Noble
God I love this girl on so many levels. She has presented a love very foreign to me. Holding her is the most amazing feeling in the world. She moves slightly on me and I look down at her. She looks up at me. "What baby" I ask. 

She leans up and kisses me rough. I hold her as she kisses me. She re-positions herself on top of my lap as she makes out with me. I sit up but she pushes me back down. She begins to kiss my neck which feels amazing. Until I feel her begin to bite me. My eyes shoot open from being closed. In one swift movement I pin her down to the bed. 

I look at her with a look in my eyes. I have what I call a demon hidden deep inside of me. Right now she is bringing it to the surface. I begin to kiss her neck softly at first. She takes a deep breath in and I bite her. She gasps and tries to push me away but I don't let her. She moans softly. 

"Baby" she moans. I pull away and look at her. I pull her shirt up and kiss down her torso. I attach my mouth on her stomach. I bite the skin and suck. I grind the skin between my teeth as I suck. She was moaning like crazy. I smirk to myself. I pull away and kiss the hickey I just made.

I continue to kiss down her body until I got the top part of her pajama shorts. I then grab her legs and spread them wide open. I kiss up her thighs causing her to almost scream. "Oooh I like that" I say. I move her underwear and short out of the way as I flick my tongue up and down her. She pushes my head further down.

She tries to close her legs but I don't let her. I push them wide open. "Oh my fuck" she says. I smirk and slide 2 fingers inside of her cause her to lose it and cum all over my tongue. She begins to breathe heavy. I pull my boxers down. I get of the bed for a minute to grab a condom. I slide the condom on myself and I look at her as she starts breathing heavy.

I grab her small body and lay her on her stomach. I bring her ass up to me and smack it causing her to cry in pain. I push her face into the bed and pull her arms behind her head. I take no time at all as I slam into her little body causing her to scream.

"FUCKKKK."