Thirteen+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

 Song-----------------------}

Thirteen+

Orin groans against my mouth as I pull his head closer to me again. He needs to leave to feed but I can’t fight the feeling that I need him to stay. It’s a weird clingy feeling I can’t shake. It’s definitely not normal for me and yet here I am feeling like if he leaves this room I’ll fall apart.

What the hell does that mean?

“Angel, I have to go.” He pants though his words don’t match his longing expression.

I nod but grab his neck bringing him back down. My mouth devours his like I’m a man in the desert who has found an oasis. His answering kisses are equally hungry as he too devours me right back. It’s been like this the past three days. The unwavering need for each other’s touch doesn’t seem to be dissipating like I thought it would but is getting stronger.

“What’s going on with us?” I rasp, saying the thought for the first time since noticing the change.

Orin’s lily pad green eyes meet mine lazily, “It’s the bond. Normally we would have marked each other by now but since I haven’t both of our bodies are pushing us. It’s one of the reasons you can’t seem to let me go and I don’t want to leave.”

“It’s maddening.”

He nods, “It is.”

“What do we do?”

“Marking brings something different for us then any other bonded pair.”

“What?” I pant before kissing his swollen lips quickly.

He groans as I pull away, “You need to stop that so I can concentrate.”

“I’ll make you a deal.” I begin with a smirk, “You take and I’ll kiss somewhere other then your lips.”

“Where?” he demands excitedly.

I laugh at his expression, “Um, how about you neck?”

He looks a little disappointed but nods. “Deal.”

“Maybe another time.” I wink making his face light up.

“Then it is definitely a deal.”

I smirk a little and tilt his head with my nose before laying open-mouthed kisses all along his jaw making his hold on my waist tighten painfully. Still that doesn’t stop me as I let my tongue jut out a little to taste his sinfully delicious skin, salty but with a hint of musk. He groans and pulls me until I am chest to chest with him. My legs are on either side of his as he sits on my bed with his back against the headboard. His hands move from my hips to my ass so he can squeeze it with his large hands.

I stop my kissing trail to move my lips to his ear to remind him, “You were telling me about the marking.”

“I…uh…yeah. Okay.” He clears his throat, “Right, well it’ll be d-different for us b-because of your blood.”

“Meaning?” I murmur against his neck.

“Your Cambion and that m-means our bond will be more exclusive then any normal blood-bond. You will only be able to reach f-full health levels when you f-feed from me—fuck that feels good.” He groans as his hips subconsciously rock forward against mine when I bite a little over his pulse.

“Does it?” I tease, “Then you better keep talking before I decide to stop. So I can only really feed off of you…what about you?”

“I can feed from others but I’ll never enjoy it again. They’ll t-taste bitter and sour though the health affects will stay the same for me.”