Chapter Four

"That would be great, but it's still kinda early for dinner." I sip my soda and maintain eye contact with David.

In the most overdramatic voice, David says, "Oh no! Whatever shall we do, Miss Piper?" He moves close to me on the couch and I blush.

"I can think of a way to pass the time," I whisper softly into his ear. "Can I have a house tour?" I laugh at myself and David laughs at me too.

"Of course, baby. But I'm gonna have to punish you for being such a tease," he smirks.

"Can it wait until after dinner? I mean, who like punishment on an empty stomach?" I just need to hold off on anything sexual as long as possible. I want the last thing that we do to be sex. I know that it contradicts the whole use of that sugar daddy website, but maybe, I'll get some brownie points for being really sweet.

-------

After touring most of the house, David and I walk arm-in-arm into the living room. Ciara stands up from the couch and screams like he purposed to me. Lizzy joins in in the screaming. Vanessa massages her temples with her hands from the screaming.

David laughs at them, and I blush. I playfully roll my eyes and walk over to them. I join in on the jumping and screaming.

After our screaming fest, Lizzy tries to bring Ciara and I back to reality, "Breathe, girls. In your noses and out your mouths." After releasing some calming breathes, I turn back to David. He smiled just as genuinely as he did we we were upstairs together. I heard Jack stand up from the couch across the room.

"David Mason, these are my best friends, Ciara, Elizabeth, and Jackson."

Ciara steps from beside me to shake his hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mason."

David chuckles, "Don't be so formal with me. Call me 'Slim' or 'David. Whatever floats your boat. You're Ciara, right?"

"Yup!" Ciara smiles widely while still holding his hand.

"Okay, C! It's my turns," Lizzy pushes her aside to shake David's hand. "I'm Elizabeth, but can just call me 'Lizzy.' Maybe, my Daddy and I can hang out with you and P one day."

"You talked her into this?"He playfully asks.

"You hit the nail on the head, Slim!" Lizzy pulls away from the handshake as Jack steps forward.

"I was told not to shake your hand so hey, I'm Jack" Jack scopes out David slowly. Jack is just a bit taller.

David raises and eyebrow and asks, "Who told you not to shake hands?"

"The security guards. Something about my 'lengthy criminal history,' but it's really not that long," Jack shoves his hands in pockets.

"Piper," He looks down at me.

I roll my eyes, "David, I hangout with good people. I never said they were perfect. Plus, they're only juvenile charges anyway."

"Still, it's about the principle."

"Principle, my ass," Jack mumbles to himself. I glare over at Jack to keep him saying anything else. Ciara walls over to him and links her arm with his. She's trying to soothe him because she's better at it than I am. I don't want him and David to spite each other the way his is with my parents. David sighs slightly, "Nonetheless, you are all welcome to dinner."

Lizzy smiles brightly, "Well, Slim! What's for dinner? You have to give me the grand tour of the kitchen, or kitchens if you have more than one!" She links arms with him and he laughs her off just a little.

"Right this way, guys," David says with a fake laugh. I turn to face Jack. My eyes are no longer glaring.

"I don't like him. If he's gonna be a dick to us, then he'll do more than dick you down," he rolled his eyes again.

"Look. He'll have to get used to you if I'm around anyway because you guys and Lizzy are my best friends. He's just my sugar daddy," I say with a slight smile. I link arms with him, "He's having a chef come cook for us so maybe he will easy up a little."

(Author's Note: The next chapter will be full length. I don't know why my writer's block is killing me for this one. Love you!)