01. Baby Steps

I was fast asleep when I heard a huge sound wake me up, my alarm clock. "Beep beep Beep beep " I put my hand on the button and it stopped, I slowly got up until I heard a voice shout from down stairs.

Summer: WINTER, BREAKFAST!!!

Winter: OK SUMMER!!!

That's my sister, we're Summer and Winter Shookman, daughters of the famous fashion designer Anutionslero Shookman. I slowly got out of bed brushed my teeth and washed my face, Summers normally the morning person me, not so much. I got on a super cute outfit I had gotten out late last night.

I walked down the wooden stairs with glass frames and and walked through the enchanting and beautiful hallway leading to the dining room, when i walked in i saw father sitting in his usual seat at the top of the table and my sister sitting on the ...

I walked down the wooden stairs with glass frames and and walked through the enchanting and beautiful hallway leading to the dining room, when i walked in i saw father sitting in his usual seat at the top of the table and my sister sitting on the right while my spot was on the left. Father was reading a newspaper in a black tuxedo suit, i guess he had a meeting today, my sister was wearing a brand new outfit she had bought a few days ago.

 Father was reading a newspaper in a black tuxedo suit, i guess he had a meeting today, my sister was wearing a brand new outfit she had bought a few days ago

She smile at my outfit then smiled more at me. I sat down in my seat and and placed a napkin on my lap.

Anutionslero: Winter darling, how was your sleep.

Winter: it was fine Father, and yours.

Anutionslero: Well i shouldn't think we worry bout me now, and Sumer your sleep.

Summer: it was quite enjoyable Father, but you know me I'm more of a morning person.

We all smiled and the grand chef entered the room with a great Big breakfast feast.

Anutionslero: Why thank you Chef Alex, you never disappoint.

Chef Alex: oh hush now Mr.Shookman, food is good for the soul, and the best medicine.

Chef Alex glanced nervously at Summer and then his eyes wondered somewhere lower towards her body, but she was to busy deciding on what to start eating first she didn't notice. I cleared my throat and death starred him. he looked at me and then, walked out.

Anutionslero: Winter dear are you alright, dose your throat hurt.

Winter: No father I'm fine just a little frog in my throat.

As we were eating Father had to leave for work, we said our goodbyes and me and summer headed to our room.

I climbed on the top bunk my bed and Summer got on the bottom bunk. I heard the noise of a bag and i saw a yellow and pink cookie,.

Summer: Eat it you'll have fun i promise.

We both took a bite and our eyes got wide.

Time skip.

I woke up on the floor, our room trashed, and Summer, no where to be found. Until at least two minute later i heard a loud scream i ran down stairs to see......

......to be continued.