Escape from it all.

I shoved them aside and checked her pulse, she was still alive. She just fainted THANK GOD. I turned around and saw the two boys with guns pointed at me. I starred in fear as Mark walked back in.

Mark: well well well, you got quite a arm on you winter.

I sat down in front of summer.

Mark: dont worry were not gonna hurt you, were friends just like weve always been.

Winter: Then why are you killing our classmates.

Mark: thats my buisness.

Before i could say anything else mark pointed a gun to my head. I closed my eyes and rethought of all the best moments of my life. And also the worst. I opened my eyes and smiled. Cause i knew if he cared about his friends he wouldnt shoot. He gave me a Confused look and pushed the gun to my forhead more, i smiled even more. The gun started shaking twoards my forehead. He snapped his fingers and him and his goons ran oit of the room. I waited for an hour until i heard police sirens. I immidiantly grabbed summer and carried her out of the building..........
......Time skip

When we got home a week after our story was already on the news there were 498/500 students killed. Me and summer were the only survivers then outta nowhere when me and summer were sitting on the couch thinking of the 50 interviews we had to go to later that day, then outta nowhere the door bell rang. I walked up to it and answered it to see..............

.......to be continued.