02. How it all beagn.

I walked down stairs to see summer sitting in a chair talking to Chef Alex. She was laughing super hard.

Winter: Summer are you alright.

Summer: HAHAHA OF COURSE Winter why wouldn't I be.

Winter: no reason, uhm good day Chef Alex. What brings you out of the kitchen.

Chef Alex: oh just your sister she refused to let me cook lobster tonight so she pulled me out here to 'shame' me on the wrongs of lobster dinner.

Summer: IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT TO KILL THOSE ANIMALS!

I saw her laugh a bit and then she passed out on the couch, our butler Tim, picked her up and carried her back to her room, Since he was always standing in some cornor of the room whenever Summer got food high. While he left the room and it was just me and the chef I turned to see him death staring me.

Chef Alex: well your lucky you got here so fast i would have been gotten to her.

Winter: look here mister jakie chan lookin boi, you touch her i beat you to death, Mkay.

Chef Alex: Yea yea whatever i got food to cook and poison to put in yours so seeya.

i rolled my eyes and went up to the attic and lifted up a secret hatch we had the led to an amazing secret attic that i found in a under a table in the library when i was a kid.

S

since then I had decorated it a little, I made pillows with old fabrics from old dresses dad made me and, made picture frames from old shoes. No one knew about the attic, well except for Summer that is. I showed her the attic the second I found it.

I grabbed a random book with a weird symbol on it, It was a circle, with a triangle inside and inside the triangle was a line splitting it into half. I opened to a random page and it was chapter 56, that read. The Romeo and Juliet effect. I sat there in confusion and read a little of the first paragraph.
~ In five hundred years, the descendants of the Shookman and the Siyle's, will come together and be one ~
And be one? What dose that mean I checked  the date side it said one thousand years, it was 8/15/1618, I stood there wide eyed and As I countiued to read I almost puked.

~ Two sons and two daughters will fall in love due to the Romeo and Juliet effect spell, they will finally stop the feud and fights between the grand family's ~

What in the world. Your joking right there's no way that I'd ever in my LIFE fall in love with one of those morons.

I closed the book and walked out the attic as I got from under that table and opened the door from the library Tim turned a corner and faced me.

Tim: Why hello there Ms. Winter, what were you studying this time in our grand library.

Winter: oh uh nothing just some uh light reading in mythology I guess.

Tim: oh well Summer is asleep and your father will be back shortly.

I nodded and ran upstairs as I did in looked out the window to my room and saw it was dark I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:17

Woah its already that late, huh weird.

Time skip

I woke up from a very uncomfortable sleep. When I did it was time to go to school and I was terrified at to what I saw..................
.......to be continued.