Chapter 1

woods pov

I nervously giggled as my crush gave me a big warm hug after I had come back from a camping trip with my family. That's right. I'm gay. Not much people know this but the only ones that do knows this are either my parents, or tanner. I trust tanner to know because he is my childhood best friend and he always has my back. I can tell him any of my darkest secrets but as long as we are friends he will keep them secret.

I had just got back from a camping trip with my family over the weekend, and as I got kicked out of puts office, gunner must have seen me in the window of his office because he came out and welcomed me back with a big four second  bear hug. I tried my best not to blush but I could tell I was as red as a tomato. As gunner released me from his arms, he held his hands on my shoulders and told me that he missed me, he went on saying things about hockey and other stuff, but I couldn't focus on what he was saying. I was entranced in his beautiful brown eyes. His gorgeous luscious hair, his- No! Woods what am I saying?! He's clearly not gay! He doesn't like you, so get over him.

Gunner pov

I was scrolling through my computer on the web when all of a sudden  I spot woods out of the corner of my eye passing my window. I imiediately greet him with a long hug and I tell hi about how much I have missed him. I fill him in on all the bits he has missed whilst he was away. He is looking at me, but I can't tell he isn't really listening. He is zoned out again. I don't mind though because he looks adorable when he does that. 

I have liked woods almost since the day we met yet the only person that knows that is my good friend tanner. We knew each other growing up so  we were really close with each other. I tell him everything and he tells me everything. Or at least I think so...

Woods pov

I zone out and stare at gunner as I hear his beautiful voice trail off into silence. I quickly realise that I'm staring at him so I shake my head and apologise. I must be blushing even more than before if that is even possible. 

After this me and gunner sit in his office and talk for a good two to three hours. Just normal gossip, ya' know, lad stuff. (You can tell I'm a girl writing this lol)

I go about my day as I would normally, nothing out of the ordinary, until suddenly as I'm walking past gunners office, he pulls me in and shuts the door. No, I don't know if you know, but no one ever shuts that door unless it's bad.

I nervously follow his instructions and take a seat. We are sat facing each other in front of his desk and tanner is behind us at his desk but he has his headphones on.

Gunners pov

I grab woods hands, and tell him " Woods, please promise that you won't hate me after this..."

"Gunner, nothing that you are about to say could possibly make me hate you, so just say it." Woods replies smoothly. "O-O-Okay then, s-so, I uhm I...." I stutter. God I'm so nervous. I hope he accepts my confession. "Gunner just spit it out, please." Woods says slightly impatiently. 

"Fine! W-woodland dem-m-mars, I like you. More than a f-friend, and I have done for a w-w-while now. I know you probably won't feel the same, I just w-wanted to get it off my chest. I-I-I'm sorry woods." I confess.

Tanners pov

gunner pulls woods into the office and they both sit down at his desk. They are talking and I think gunner is going to confess. Considering the fact that he has been telling me all day that he will try it later aka now.

"Fine! W-woodland dem-m-mars, I like you. More than a f-friend, and I have done for a w-w-while now. I know you probably won't feel the same, I just w-wanted to get it off my chest. I-I-I'm sorry woods." I hear gunner finally say. I look into one of my black monitors and see in the reflection woods' face, shocked yet happy. 

Woods pov

"Fine! W-woodland dem-m-mars, I like you. More than a f-friend, and I have done for a w-w-while now. I know you probably won't feel the same, I just w-wanted to get it off my chest. I-I-I'm sorry woods." Gunner confesses to me. 

My jaw drops. I can't believe that my crush likes me back! Yes!

"There's no need to apologise gunner, for a matter of fact, I like you too. More than just friends and I'm so glad that we can  finally share this with each other." I reply.

I lean forwards slowly...

Gunners pov

woods confesses that he likes me back and my heart skips a beat. Before O even get chance to reply, I feel woods' soft pair of lips smash into mine, sending butterflies into my stomach. I freese up, not knowing what to do. Woods gently caress' the side of my face with the hand that he has free, and I slowly melt into the kiss. This felt so right. So perfect.

Tanner pov

I look away and when I look back into my black monitor screen, I see gunner and woods kissing. My heart flutters for them and I am honestly really happy for them.

Woods pov

this felt perfect. This felt right. This felt like it was meant to be. But just then the door slams open and...

Hey guys! Thanks for reading that! That was my first gunner X woods fanfic, I hope to make more in the future because personally I ship them but there are literally like no fanfic a of them on watt pad, so let's start something lol. Anyways hope you enjoyed, find out what happens next by reading the next chapter when it is released. Let try and get this to 200 reads, come on guys!

Don't forget to vote and also comment what ideas you have for the future. Baaaaiiiiiiii my little dinosaurs!

xx

Word count: 1046