Chapter 3

Gunners pov
Tanner focuses his attention on his monitor again and leaves us alone. I turn to woods as he pecks me on the lips then adorably asks me the following: "gunner, what are we?"
I expressed that I wasn't expecting this question yet I managed to answer quite quickly. I simply replied by telling him that we are what ever he wants.

Woods pov
Gunners reply shocked me but I was happy. I climbed back onto his lap, looked him in the eyes as he wrapped his arms round my waist, and asked him "can we be boyfriend and boyfriend?" Gunner soon replys, accepting my proposal cheerfully as he deeply kisses me.
I blush bright red as practically all of the main hi5 crew ( Connor, Mathias, Paul, Mitch, Liz, and others ) burst in, obviously lead by Connor. God damnit. I consider breaking the kiss but gunner pulls me close, implying to stay, so I comply. We continue, I peak through the corner of my eye and see everyone staring at me and gunner making out. Some in shock, some happy, some neutral. I open my eyes slightly but as I do, gunner opens his just enough to see me and closes his eyes, and I follow. We continue until we need air, in which we ever so slightly break the kiss to breath, then again continue kissing. Eventually everyone bar tanner leave, and shut the door.
"Well, that was interesting..." gunner says to me awkwardly after breaking the kiss.
"Yep" I agree, letting out a hefty sigh as I rest my tired head on gunners chest.

Hey guys! I had bad writing block when writing this and it's four in the morning here lol. Comment if I should continue this story xx
Baiii my dinosaurs!!!
XOXOXOXO
( word count: 300 )