"I did it..."

"I love you" Sal whispered.

"I know" Brian responded, a kiss on the neck followed, Sal held Brian's head closer,

"I love you" Sal repeated, Brian lifted Sal's chin up and placed his thumb on his lower lip, he smiled then gently kissed him. Sal immediately melted into the kiss, he placed his hands on Brian's cheeks,their lips melded together, blissfully,neither one had a care in the world,they put all their attention into the kiss,Brian put all his love and compassion into this kiss,he kissed Sal in a way he had never kissed anyone before. This kiss was different, it felt more powerful, more real, more serious. Neither of them had ever put this much love into a kiss, Brian gradually pressed harder against Sal's lips, in response, Sal let out a small accidental moan, he blushed out of embarrassment, but just then, he felt Brian's lips curve into a lustful smirk,Brian giggled and grabbed a fistful of Sal's hair and pulled him deeper into the kiss,Sal adored having Brian's soft lips against his own,not only did he love that,but he loved how dominant Brian was, he had dreamed of this for longer than he could remember, now it was happening, he didn't care if Brian was gay or not, he just wanted this moment to continue and never end.

Neither of them knew that one single, loving neck kiss would turn into two life long best friends making out for nearly half an hour. Brian eventually pulled away, Sal was bright red, flustered, but happy.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" He questioned.

"Remember the night you proposed to Halley?" Sal said.

"Yeah" Brian responded.

"Well when I told you I wanted to talk to you I was gonna tell you then,I'm gonna sound like a douche,but when saw you propose to her,I guess I sorta got jealous and really upset that I didn't get to tell you,I never thought I would,that's why I went home.." Sal admitted.

"Awe, you don't sound like a douche, that's sorta cute, I'm such a fucking dick for telling you to wait and not giving you the chance.." Brian said softly.

"Don't say that Bri..," Sal said.

"It's okay, you know now"

"What made you want to tell me now?" Brian questioned.

"I'm not sure...I guess I just got sick of hiding it from you, it was too much, I cried nearly every day over it.." Sal said softly.

"Aww, well I really wish you would have told me sooner" Brian pouted.

"Sorry, I...I just wasn't ready" Sal answered.

"Understandable" Brian intertwined his fingers with Sal's. Sal stared into his eyes, Brian stared back, Sal's face gradually became brighter as each second passed, seeing Sal's face go red made Brian's go red as well.

"He's so fucking cute....but I'm not gay, am I?"

"So what if I am, it doesn't fucking matter!" Brian thought, he then happily kissed Sal in the lips, it surprised Sal, but he immediately kissed back, once again melting into the kiss, however, this kiss didn't last as long as the previous one.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom Sally," Brian said.

"Okay," Sal responded, Brian wandered up to the stairs and Sal pulled his phone out to see two messages, one from Joe, another from James.

"I'm so proud of you!" James had said.

"You've got this bud!!" Joe said.

Sal smiled, he then responded to them both with,

"I did it..."

All the weight that had been laying on Sal's shoulders was finally gone, the stress was gone, he finally felt relieved.

"He knows...he finally knows!!"