".... How could you not fall in love with him? "

"Brian, when are you gonna ask him?" Joe questioned.

"Ask who what and what exactly about?" Brian was confused.

"Are you serious right now, Jesus Christ you're oblivious" Joe laughed.

"No I'm genuinely confused, really, I have no idea what you're getting at" Brian explained. Joe let out a sigh, then said,

"When are you gonna ask Sal out, you love him and he loves you, I think it would make you both happy, you guys do everything a couple does, I'm not trying to pressure you though"

"Joey... I'm... I'm scared to" Brian softly admitted.

"Why?" Joe asked politely.

"You don't seem to realize how much my past two relationships fucked me up, I love Sal, I really do, I just promised myself that I wouldn't get into another relationship for my own sake, I wouldn't be able to take it, and honestly, I'm gonna sound like a dick, but I hate being in love with Sal, and it's not because of him, it's because of everything Mal and Halley put my heart though, I couldn't be in love with anyone more perfect, it's just.....I'm scared Joe, I love him, and I know it's fucking obvious, I want to be with him....but I can't ....or maybe I'm just being a dick"

"I understand buddy" Joe spoke softly. Brian sighed out of what sounded like sadness, he then muttered,

"I miss him....."

"Damn... You two really have a thing for each other..." Joe giggled.

"I mean if you were gay how could you not fall in love with him?" Brian questioned.

"Not sure Brian, but while we're lingering on that topic... Do you know what your sexuality is?" Joe asked.

"Um....I'm not too sure... All I know is I'm sure as fuck not straight" he answered.

"Ah okay,"

"What about our Sally boy is it that you love?" Joe continued.

"Fuck....everything, he's kinder and sweeter than I can explain, he's fucking adorable, he's a godamned angel, " Brian smiled to himself, he loved everything about Sal, all his flaws and imperfections, every aspect of his sweet personality, he loved how Sal's slightly chubby face would light up when they saw one another, he adored how easy it was to make him giggle the laugh that warmed Brian's heart, he loved the way Sal would melt into his arms when they would hug, the way Sal softly moaned against his lips when they kissed, the way Sal would softly whisper,

"I love you", while thinking Brian didn't notice, the way he would gently rub his hand against Brian's, the way Sal looked in Brian's clothing, as it was always too big for him, the way his beautiful emerald eyes would stare at him for what felt like an eternity, though never in a creepy way, but in a loving and adoring, caring way.

"He's perfect..." Brian sighed.

"Aww, sounds like you really miss him... Even though it's been what? A shy fifteen hours?" Joe chuckled.

"Yeah... I guess I really do love him huh?" Brian asked.

"You should go see him later, maybe surprise him, he'd like that, I'm sure"

"You think?"

"Mhm"

An hour passed, however it felt like much longer to Brian, he would have rathered of been holding his beloved Sal in his arms, but he had to help Joe out at the Impractical Jokers office, he had however decided he would take Joe's advice, and go by Sal's house afterwards to surprise him, he had one particular thing in mind to do while he was there, part of him worried Sal was going to stop him, but if that was the case he would find a way to talk Sal into it, which wouldn't take much effort.

"Talk to you later Brian! Have a good time with Sal" Joe shouted from his car.

"Will do!" Brian responded, he left as quick as he could to get to Sal's house, although traffic was horrible, Brian cursed every now and then at the drivers in front of him, but he eventually made it there around seven thirty, he debated over if he should text Sal to let him know he was there just do it wasn't as unexpected, but he never did. He walked up to the door, knocking three times as he always did, then the door opened to reveal a now excited and blushing Salvatore,

"Hey Bri" he spoke.

"Hey Sally" he responded, smiling.

They stared at one another for a few moments after shutting the door up until the dominance and lust that filled Brian's body, took over......