"Well, one kiss can't hurt anyone"

Days, weeks, nearly a month had now passed, Sal's love for Brian hadn't faded in the slightest if anything, his love became stronger as every day passed. Their friendship had remained the same, though a few newer things made Joe and Murr raise an eyebrow, Joe was the only one who questioned it. During set one day, Joe asked,

"Brian, you sure you're not gay?"

"Uh yeah Joe, I'm sure, what makes you ask that?"

"The way you are to Sal, it just makes me wonder, you're always kissing him, I've caught you making out with him a few times" Brian stood in place with a nervous look spread across his face.

"Yeah, um, can I talk to you about this after filming?"

"Sure"

Their conversation had gone well, though this was one of the only issues of Brian's that Joe had no idea how to help with, this was also one of the rare times Brian was scared.

They were now filming their episode for the week, something had cracked Sal up which resulted in him falling, but instead of on the floor, Brian reached out causing Sal to fall into his arms, Sal stopped laughing and looked into Brian's loving eyes, he then hugged Brian tightly, as he did, Brian returned the hug, one thing that made Sal's heart pound rapidly was Brian's hugs, no matter what the situation, Brian could always calm and reassure him, especially with his hugs. Murr was standing aside them watching the two stare at one another.

"Jeez just kiss already!" James teased.

"Well, one kiss can't hurt anyone," Brian said, he then softly pressed his lips against Sal's. Happiness rushed through Sal's veins, he blushed intensely, his grip around Brian slowly became tighter, Murr stood shocked, he didn't expect Brian to really kiss Sal, though he had been doing it a lot lately, Brian always tended to kiss him, Joe and Sal,,,,,, but he had never kissed him or Joe like this, if Murr was unaware if who Brian was, he would have thought they were in a relationship, anyone would think that Murr always thought they would make a beautifully perfect couple, though never really mentioned it. Brian pulled away from the kiss slowly, leaving Sal breathless, Brian then helped the blushing man to his feet, and wrapped him in a loving hug, he could feel Sal's heart pounding against his chest.

"I need to stop kissing you, I swear, one day your gonna have a heart attack if your heart keeps pounding as this" Brian chuckled, Sal smiled in response.

The following night, the four went to a bar, Joe stayed sober as always, Murr was being an idiot more than often in response to the three beers he had chugged Sal had had nearly two, he was being quite clingy towards Brian, who was the soberest of him, Sal and James. Sal kept saying

"I love you'' Brian just responded with giggled, not knowing what to say, though he didn't want to upset Sal.

Everything had been going fine till they all realized Brian was very quiet and seemed miserable.

"Brian, what's the matter?" Sal asked.

"Nothing Sally" he responded. Joe looked at him, concerned, James was still being an idiot, like he always was when he was drunk, it was no surprise to anyone, so they all just ignored it.

They all sat quietly for a bit, Brian sipped at his beer every now and then, Sal looked over at him, worryingly, Joe was clueless as to why Brian was like this, but he did know something was going on, then all of a sudden Brian stood up, he spoke in a shaky voice, as if he was about to begin crying,

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom.." Sal knew something was up, and he was worried, Sal grabbed Brian's hand before he walked off, but Brian pulled away which was unlike him.

"Wait, Bri," Sal said, Brian walked off quickly, Sal ran behind him worried.

"Sal... You've really screwed with me and I don't think my heart can take it any longer....."