chapter 1

Harry sits in the booth alone,stirring his coffee slowly while waiting for the caramel haired boy to arrive. In the process of waiting,he stares out of the window thinking...how did this happen...how did Harry and Louis happen.

   Louis arrives at the coffee shop looking for the curly haired boy in the completely filled diner. "HAZZ!" He yells out across the room to get the attention of Harry as he walks in the direction of the booth that Harry is sitting at.

   "Hey babe, you alright?" He nervously  asked Harry. "Yeah, I'm fine boobear,I was just thinking." He said. "What about?"

"Y'know just how we became a couple."

   "Well instead of thinking about that, how bout we think about something else." Louis said to Harry while winking his blue eyes. The boys head back to the flat hand in hand.

The flat, 12:30 pm

   Harry goes straight to the kitchen to make some tacos while Louis goes to the bathroom to take a shit. Harry was still thinking about how he ended up getting the boy of his dreams. The boy with the perfectly tan skin and the dreamiest blue eyes with the softest little lips. It made no sense to him,but he didn't want to think too hard about it cause if it was a dream he wanted to savor every moment of it hoping that be would never wake up.

   Louis walks down the stairs half way and looks at Harry "come on up love." he says to the curly haired boy with the deep dimples. Harry runs up the stairs following Louis to their bedroom. Louis' looking as seductive as he can and Harry just can't stop himself from what he's about to do. Harry grabs Louis' torso close to him and gently places a kiss on his soft lips, then they break into a full on make out session. Soon they're laying on the bed naked and just stroking each other until they can't go anymore.