Chapter 3

Hey okay so instead of putting quotation marks i'm just gonna write the words like this when someone's talking. Enjoy c:

___________________________

   Hazz!You want pizza?!. Niall yelled to Harry from in the kitchen. Harry walks down the steps looking at the blonde haired boy as he's stuffing his little irish face with pepperoni. Nah, i'm not in the mood for anything to eat right now. Harry replied with a concerned look on his face. Louis,Liam and Zayn walk through the door. Hello love, how'd it go, what did the doctor say?. Harry just kept asking questions with nervous trembling in his voice.

  Everything's fine babe, he just said i was a little sick. Calm down. Louis said to Harry to sooth him. He couldn't tell Harry the truth or else it would break his heart. Well he wasn't gonna tell him yet, he needed to wait for the right time.

   Alright lads, me n the guys will be heading out we'll catch you guys later. Zayn said to the lovely couple,and the left.

The next day

   Louis was awoken by the smell of bacon. He sits up to find that no one is in the bed, he slowly walks downstairs to see that Harry is cooking him breakfast. What are you doing Hazz? Louis asked. Harry turned around. Dammit Lou i was going to bring you breakfast in bed but you've ruined it all you little twat. Louis looked at Harry with a confused yet adored look. You love me Hazz, you know you do. Louis teased Harry. Course i do. Harry replied turning around grabbing Louis by the hips and planting a passionate kiss upon his lips. Harry tried to kiss Louis again but Louis surprisingly resisted. You okay Lou? Harry asked. Yea just a little sick that's all. I have to use the bathroom. Louis ran up to the bathroom and as soon as he got in there he couldn't hold it in anymore he through up all over the place and it was nothing but blood  all over the bathroom floor and toilet. Louis tried to clean it up as fast as he can before Harry would see it so he go it all up and then took a shower to wash the blood off of him.

   While Louis was in the shower he was just thinking of how to tell Harry about what the doctor had said. He just replayed the words in his head over and over again. He knew that he had to tell Harry...and that it had to be soon.