Chapter 5

Alright here's the last chapter sorry it's a short fanfic but it's my first.Enjoy c:

_______________

Hospital 1:24am

Harry's been waiting for the doctor to tell him that Louis is okay but he fell asleep in the waiting room. Mr. Styles? the doctor called out. Harry stood up and followed the doctor as he went to Louis' room.

He walks in and runs to Louis while Louis is just waking up from his sleep. Lou, are you okay? Harry asks as he kisses Louis on the forehead. I'm fine Hazz but,what happened?. The doctor answers You had a Heart attack from yelling.

Louis' skin looks paler and his hair is thinner. He had the doctor call Zayn,Liam and Niall to come visit. They have to see him one last time before he's gone for good.

LOUIS! Niall screams. Shut the fuck up you're too loud. Harry says to Niall. The boys all just sit in the room chatting until the doctor says that visiting time is over.

The flat a few weeks later

Harry has been lonely while Louis is in the hospital. He has no one to cuddle at night and watch movies with. Nothing to wake up to in the morning. His life has just been a little dull.

phone rings

Ello? Hi is this Harry Styles? Yes. This is Vermont hospital we need you to come as quickly as possible. Erm o-okay i'm on my way. Harry hangs up the phone and rushes to the hospital.

Harry arrives at the hospital and the lady tell him to go to Louis' room. He walks in and looks at Louis. His hair is gone and his skin is paler than ever. Louis is on the edge of death and the last thing he wanted to do was kiss Harry one last time.

Come her Hazz. Louis says barley being able to speak. He's so weak he can barley move. Harry walk over to him and kisses him one last time.

Louis is taking his last breaths. I love you Harrold Edward Styles. I love you too Louis William Tomlinson. Then Louis' eyes close and his chest stops moving. He's gone and Harry does nothing but loose himself completely.

The love of his life just died right in front of him.