⌜ thirty two ⌟

mark furrowed his brows as he saw chenle sitting next to jisung, holding a banner that has their soccer team name printed on it

are you not going to join the team?❞ mark questioned as he sat down next to jeno who's right side was renjun

chenle gave mark a look ❝you expect me to join the game when i haven't been into their practices?

jisung snorted next to chenle. he can't believe he's friends with mark who's brain can't even function at the most obvious things.

the older rolled his eyes. to get to donghyuck he needs to get through his friends first. he needs to get used to chenle being sassy and jaemin who is very hard to impress. those two friends of donghyuck are very hard to get through with but it won't stop mark. plus, it wouldn't be hard now since it's his second time doing it.

he can't stop now that they are finally together.

he will do everything just to end up with donghyuck and jaemin and chenle can't stop him.

he just wondered how yukhei became donghyuck's boyfriend. how did he deal with jaemin and chenle. remind him to ask the guy next time he meets him.

why are you two here?❞ mark turned to jeno and renjun who were hiding there hands in between them ❝you two are so obvious.

jeno rubbed his nape and giggled awkwardly ❝surprise?

mark widened his eyes ❝what!?

he wasn't supposed to be surprised about it because he knows they'll end up together one way or another but was somehow shocked. maybe because it was earlier than the real time they got together.

and it was different from how they really got together. it wasn't renjun and jeno that got together first, it was jaemin and jeno and after realizing their feelings for renjun they decided to tell him and the three lived happily ever after.

he got worried after seeing jeno and renjun holding each other's hands. he was afraid that maybe jaemin won't join the triangle and it was only jeno and renjun, no jaemin.

NA JAEMIN!❞ mark flinched when the two stood up and waved their hands up way up in the air

mark diverted his attention to the guy jumping up and down with a big smile on his face while shouting back jeno's and renjun's name.

seeing that made mark smile. it may be jeno and renjun at first but now he knows jaemin is still going to end up with them.

things may have changed but the ending will still stay the same.

wait, jisung? don't you have dance practice today?❞ mark questioned jisung who was about to eat his chips as the game was now starting