saw it coming

Mike sat on the wall of his school ready to jump! Getting up quickly and looking around was a protocall, but he didn't bother with it as he jumped his eye caught a girl around 10 or so looking straight at him. She wasn't wearing the uniform, so obviously she was a outsider, maybe she was the new kid. After all this university is for kids from the age group 7-18 belonging to nobleor rich family backgrounds only, but sometimes brats (commoners) come to this school! So, it was his duty to drive them out! As he landed, the wall blocked his view so without a thought he left the campus forgetting the little girl. Running to the 'la Cherie' café he opened the door loudly making everyone look at him. He smirked, patting his shirt he looked toward his target, Marie Campbele, a beautiful girl with high grades, she was perfect for him in every way, except one, she was one of the brats. She was a commoner. No matter how much she tried to blend in she would never blend in. She was a outsider and didn't belong there so she had to leave. Breaking hearts was a specialty of his so he knew how this was gonna go, make her fall for you, date for 2 or 3 weeks, make sure she sees you cheat on her, friends embarrass her, she leaves school humiliated! She was the usual girl he dealt with before and she wasn't going to be the last.

He grew up in a family  who were prideful and hated commoners thinking them as mere slaves, so he was influenced really! Mike may not remember it, but one day he befriended his maid and when his family found out... it was not a good ol' meet the family  - meet the best friend situation! No... he was beaten and couldn't walk for weeks, maybe he did remember that, I sure would! The maid and her family were forced to leave the city, known to mike. After that he begin to fear friending with lower-class, and that fear turned to hate. It was all really the influence of his family that turned him that way!

Well, back to the point! Mike's hand passed thru his hair and his blue eyes sparkled with mischief, while he walked his walk, which made girls swoon him! The of coarse typical blonde, popular, play boy was at it again! He sat down and ordered a vanilla latte for both of them. Smirking, mike played with his hands and finally looked at the girl! She blushed, of coarse!  "Marie, let me get to the point without any mushy stuff, and that's just how I am, getting to the point that is, I am really interested in you and I really like you, no more than that I think I am falling in love! I want you to smile only at me and not other guys, I get jealous when you are with other guys, and trust me its not lust! I wanna make you smile and laugh and be happy!" She was looking at him turning redder that a tomato! "Mike, I think we are going to fast. Maybe you can give me some time, a day or two. But after this latte why don't we go take a walk in a park, it is a lovely day" This was new, he never heard this before. They calmly talked about family, friends, and Mike! After the café, they headed to the park! Mike didn't really care about time, after all he was top student! Marie started running, and mike was going after her. As, the captain of track, he had to admit, this chick was fast as hell! HE followed her going farther and farther away from people until he entered a forest he has never seen before. But he kept following her. Until she stopped near a river. 

Panting he questioned "Where are we?" Marie turned and gave him the most creepy smiles ever. "We are where you will die!" Trying to find the joke he realized he couldn't find any! Marie flipped her hair "Really it is simple, you bullied my brother, John Campbele out of this school by bullying him to death, and now I am about to drive you to your death in a far more faster way! I started backing up knowing I was supposed to run but my legs wouldn't cooperate with me. "Oh, why can't you run. Oops, I think I put drugs in your drink!" I was recalling the moment when she was getting the latte instead of me persuading me to let her go get it. "She grabbed my arms forcibly and she hugged me like we were lovers, smiling sadistically, she whispered to my ear  "never mess with family" and after so she twisted my arms causing me intense pain. I was screaming agony but soon realized that no sound could come out! After so she pushed me in the water. I try to reach the surface, but I knew I couldn't win this fight, so I let my self go. I guess I am probably going to hell, but I deserved that place.

I could feel water the pressuring my body and soo fell to my unconscious state. A black void sucking me in. I waited, waited for the the devil to come. Flashbacks of my worst memory came. I knew it was soon time. I remembered the maid, she was my bestfriends, I started to cry, cry about all the things I have done wrong. Cry about no one being there for me, and having to grow up fast being perfect no mistakes! I realized a long time ago it was shit, shit that kept me alive. I was leading a ideal life, everyone wanted, but you know what I lacked true friends that was something I could never have. I longed friendship, longed true love, longed for a happy family! And I guess I could never get those back, regret passed thru me. I ruined lives and now I guess this is what I deserve. I am ready for death, ready to be tortured knowing I have deserved this!

A light shone! It was not white, nor red, instead it was blue? "Well done my child, but I am afraid that this is not enough for you to enter heaven. You mind has purified, but you need to DO something to atone for your sins." The voice was a calming and beautiful voice, truly fit for a goddess. "So do I go to hell, or do I atone my sins? AND how?" I said awkwardly. "You will be given a choice. Go to hell for a hundred years and then go to heaven. Or, be reincarnated into a boy, who is broken, and fix his life." I knew the easy choice. "I pick the second option" She scoffed a but murmering typical blondies. "Child, why do you chose this?" "I chose this because, I have ruined lives of many, and the least I can do, is try to fix some one elses life." "I have never heard that before, and it does seem to have a good intention." "Alright, child. I will give you cheats, but looks aren't one of them. and a bonus. Do you remember your maid friend form when you were younger. Well, she died the moment your family kicked her out, so you have to win her heart! Her name is Melody Diana Rosene. She is your fiancé, but she hates you for being rude to her. You will be reincarnated as a prince named  Zion Chance lll. So try your best my child!"

A portal made of pink, sucked him out. The goddess thought to herself, 'This boy-