IU diet

Me and marie were talking, because we need a exact plan. At this very moment in Zion's world, it is summer, and the school system is very similar if not the same to earth school system, so its break. In fact it is the very beginning of summer vacation, so this is to our benefit. Not only will I have time to man up (lose weight) and also prove to be a worthy crown prince by of coarse becoming powerful (duh bruh (ths weird)), focusing on studies. Basically cram school with marie! Marie is gonna be helping me, because apparently the goddess gave her the same powers and intelligence as me and she knows how to use it! Marie is basically my master who killed me, kinda I guess because the situation changed. The rublix thing disappeared because I guess I know all about that world now and how it functions. So Marie is now named Princess Aster. These people have weird-ass names, but I guess they would think our names (names from earth) would be weird tooo! I looked up to marie and she was in deep thought, probably thinking on when we were getting out! And just as I thought that a door appeared, wow I really wish I had thought of that sooner. Me and Marie walked to the door and pushed it open, and guess what? It was a portal, well two. There are two separate portals, so me and marie got separated. You know, I feel like I am so calm about this situation not any anxiety, but maybe its because I know I will succeed, maybe that's it.

Marie pov-

I couldn't help but scream it was like a rollercoster/skydiving/flying/losing control! I could ground but it was just another room! Suddenly as if god noticed my misery I landed flat on the ground in a palace! In A PALACE! It was so beautiful. I stared at in awe, it was good and not tacky because it had yes gold but it was balanced out. Who ever was the designer really knew how to make beautiful palaces! As I was looking around I didn't notice a certain fat boy looking at me like a wierdo! We all know who that fat ass is, don't we! I ran up to Mike or should I call Zion, and knocked him down! He looked at me and completely ignored my existence, come on. Talk about brotherly love! It seemed like he was inspecting the body. I didn't really care if zion was fat or not, he just had to be good big brother to me (Our very own hyposrite guys!)! I realized that I must have changed as well.

Man, was I a hot piece a shit! Boy, hourglass figure, symmetrical face, big ass purple eyes contradicting with my raven hair! Boy this is what you call B. E. A. U. T.Y. I mean just look at me (lol imagine her cuz my picture thing doesn't work for some reason..?. IDK)

Zion Pov

The portal was really nice unlike the first time, it landed me on the sofa real gentle, and I instantly looked at the mirror in fornt of me. I was a fat piece a ugly shit! And I had a plan. I am gonna do the Korean IU diet.

morning: apple, 2 glass of water

afternoon: yam/potato 1 glass of water

night: energy drink, spinach salad

It was the fastest way to loose fat, and also I am gonna run at least 4 miles a day, and when I loose all my fat. Time to get my 8-pack back boy. I was just thinking about how I was gonna do this and all, whne suddenly marie came running into me. Ugh family. You know this reminds me of that preschool song finger family. It like daddy finger dady finger where are you here I am here I am, I made up a better version in first grade!

To all the MFs and bitches in school (original and mine)

Middle finger Middle finger

where are you

here I am hear I am

pointing at you Mfs and bitches in school

by Andraya

Ha, it was fucking funny when I used it on this all too cocky boy in 2nd grade. Anyway, time to glow up I guess, that's what you girls call it! I already know math and language and princely stuff cause in the pink portal me and marie learned it and all. Damn it was kinda easy. Magic just came naturally to me and memories flooded me. I felt pain, sorrow, anger, happiness, every emotion Zion felt. BUT, Zion is dead. I am Mike, and I am gonna get revenge for Zion!