Spring

"A-choo!" Pidge sneezed for the 10th time in two minutes.
"Why are you dong this to yourself?" Keith asked. "The pollen is killing you!"
"Yes but we're almost there!" She said.
"We can do this when you're not dying of pollen poisoning!" He said.
"No!" She whined. Keith rolled his eyes. "This spot looks the best at this time of year! Besides, you needed something good for your photography final." He smiled. "This way!" She said going off the path. They walked through the flower valley all the way down the hill, Pidge sneezing all the way down. They hit a wall of trees a maneuvered their way through. They stopped at a rock wall.
"Wow Pidge. A rock wall. So artsy." Keith sarcastically said.
"Ah. Just wait." She said. She walked over to the cones hanging down and moved them to reveal a secret tunnel. She nodded for him to follow and they walked through. On the other side was a small valley surrounded by tall rocks and filled with flowers and a small pond being filled by a waterfall.
"Tada!" Pidge said.
"Wow." Keith said.
"Aren't you glad we did this? Now you can find something pretty to take a picture of." She said. Keith started to look around for something he can capture. He took pictures of several flowers and the waterfall. He looked over to see Pidge just enjoying herself. She began to twirl around in the field. He quickly snapped pictures of her twirling. He smiled softly. She turned to see him taking her pictures.
"Hey!" She said, walking over to him. "What are you doing?"
"What you said for me to do." He replied. "Take pictures of something pretty."