What did you just call me?

He cupped his cheeks with his hands and covered his eyes. He spent at least 1,200 seconds, talking to the host of the party...about how bad the party was. Dan had never felt more utterly embarrassed in his entire 18 years of life.

"I'm..so sorry" Dan apologized, Phil flashed a weak asymmetrical smile "it's fine really..it's not one of my better ones, Obviously I mean, you haven't even had a drop of alcohol yet" he laughed, gripping him by the belt loops and pulling him closer so they were nearly flush against each other to whisper into Dan's ear, "we should fix that" he purred, he then spun around and made his way to the kitchen.

Chris stared blankly at him "um what?" Dan was overwhelmed and still recovering from his pitfall and stated

"I've kinda, maybe, sorta been complaining about being here for like... twenty minutes with the host?"

Chris burst out almost choking on his own amusement wiping tears from his eyes. Phil came back with three cocktails and distributed them, occasionally stealing glances at the flustered boy.

"I hope I run into you again, space boy." He winked and turned to leave the room, drink in hand.

Space boy? Dan stood puzzled until he looked down to realize the waistband of his galaxy boxers was clearly on display. Oh.