...wanna bet?

A week had passed and his mind was still racing.

Chris poked his face breaking him out of whatever haze he was in.

"Is 'Herero-Howell' thinking about Phil, yet again?" He claimed as if completely scandalized

"You could say that...I- I don't know why I-" "it's because you're gay, Dan" chris interjected throwing another piece of candy in the general direction of his mouth. "-Let him kiss me" he finished, "what?! You already got to first base??" "no, it really wasn't like that, he kissed me to get this drunk girl off my back and- I can't stop thinking about it..."

--
The next morning

Dan hates coffee but Chris on the other hand is quite the opposite, first one to die on crash bandicoot loses the bet. Winner gets the loser to go pick up food/ drink of their choice and bring it home. For the first time in a long while..Dan lost

"Dude you have to admit that came out of nowhere right?!"

"No, Dan no excuses I want a venti java chip frap and a cake pop from Starbucks and it better look like a pirate or else I'm not eating it." He heavily exhaled in frustration, grabbed his tube card and walked out the door.

As soon as he entered the Starbucks he completely forgot what he was there for, Phil was behind the counter. His black fringe occupying most of his forehead, a green apron hugging his sides, navy blue skinny fit trousers and holy mother of god, glasses.

Dan froze in place, Phil could feel eyes scanning him and he turned around turning his attention away from whatever drink he was preparing.

"Hey! You sure do own a lot of those don't you?" Dan glanced down to see that yet again he was wearing another set of galaxy patterned pants underneath his black skinny jeans.

His cheeks went pink and he sheepishly trudged into line, phil removed his gloves and took over the register

"what'll you have?" Phil picked up a sharpie to label the cup.

"A um venti java chip frappaccino? Oh and a cake pop..it must look like a pirate" Phil couldn't help but chuckle at how insanely nervous Dan was in this moment.

Dan paid for the order and stood off to the side to get it once it was finished. He opened tumblr on his phone and scrolled through his feed to avoid staring at Phil but quite horribly failed. He caught him and returned a smile over his shoulder that exposed his tongue and sauntered over to the bar with the plastic cup.

"SPACE BOY" Phil chimed, sliding a pale green cup down the wooden counter and placed a paper bag in front of the register.

"Thanks" he breathed picking them up and left before Phil could see his obviously pink tinted cheeks.
...
He made it in the door and Chris was right where he was when he had left, the door shut loudly and Chris turned towards him.

"what took you so long?" He stated taking the cup and bag out of his hands "complications" Dan breathed as he slumped back into the couch.

"Judging by your face, pretty boy was working today?" Chris grinned
"You knew!..Bastard" he returned

"obviously it went well, I mean, look at my bag," Chris stated, causing Dan to turn around quizzically.
"I think it's for you"

On the inside of the brown paper cake pop bag there was a phone number scrawled in sharpie.