The priest and devil

In this Tom is the priest and Tord is the devil!

Enjoy my little muffins ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom's POV

Sigh, church just ended and I was walking home getting chills down my spine. I felt like something demonic was watching me.

I heard a breeze of wind as if someone had just ran past me,  I turned around to see nothing. I just then turned back around and saw my face close to anothers.

What I mean by 'anothers' was my face was dangerously close to a dirty blonde boy with horn shaped hair and red wings, and red tail. Which set off bad vibes.

"hello cutie~" the I'm guessing demon said with a by what it sounds like strong Norwegian accent.

I just then jumped back blushing like a maniac. "Who are you, and what is a demon like you doing out here?! I am a child of god!" (YES I KNOW HE IS A JEHOVAH IDK IF THEY BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT I'M TO TIRED TO SEARCH IT UP )  "oh my, let me introduce myself. My name is Tord, and like I'd care about that old man in the clouds" (I AM COMMTING SO MANY SINS TODAY BUT I MUST RISK IT FOR THE FANFICS!)

Just then I started glaring at this Tord, "what did you just say?!" I asked honestly mad. "oh, I'll repeat myself I said like I'd care about your go-  HOLY SHIT!" Tord yelled as I pulled my fist out and tried to punch him but he caught my fist.

"wow, wow what was that for?!" The demon asked looking surprised. I just let out a low growl, just then he says something that scared me to the point I would try and run away.

~WARNING THE SIN STARTS NOW~

"I'll have to punish whoever disobeys me~" Tord said and he then grabs me and flies to an abandoned castle.

"l-let go of me you pest!" I yelled at the devil not letting myself give in to his dirty tricks. "the more you struggle the harder I'll fuck you!" wait what did he just say?!

I then gave up on struggling hoping and praying that nothing bad happens, we then got to the castle and he chains me up and snaps his fingers then all of a sudden my clothes were gone!

"h-hey!  Give those back I need those!" I yelled blushing madly while crossing my legs to hide my now erecticed member.

"aw~ now god's so called 'child' got heated by the lord's enemy~" Tord said as he walks up to me and kisses me, I try to resist but even though it was wrong it felt so right~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed part 1 I'll do part two in a bit don't worry. This will have fast updates. Give me suggestions on this one and p 2 you can give some there two!  Have a wonderful day/night my muffins!