The Omega p1

This will probably be the only wolf related thing I might do, enjoy mah little muffins!

Tom's POV:

I was walking down the hallways of a mostly alpha and beta filled school which makes me think there are a very few of omegas.

The bell rang and I walked to my class and sat down, I then felt a sudden wave of heat go through my body which made everyone including the teacher stare at me,  including my school bully: Tord.

I felt so embarrassed I ran out of the classroom and hid inside the janitor's closet and locked it then started crying, not from embarrassment but for how bad the heat in my body felt.

Tord's POV:

I KNEW IT! He is a Omega!  He even went into heat while class was in session this was priceless (little did Tord know how bad they hurt) .

My thoughts were just then cut off by the teacher telling me to go look for him. I just sighed and walked out of the classroom.

I then heard crying coming from the janitor's closet and I instantly knew it was Tom, I sighed once again and knocked on the door. He answered once he saw me he slammed the door closed which pissed me off.

I pick locked the door and walked in locking the door and sat infront of Tom. "HEY LOOK AT ME!" I yelled and he looked surprised and scared still crying.

"what do you want?" he said shivering. "what's your problem?!" I got closer to him and the sent got stronger.

Tbc...