Priest and the devil p2

This is part two! Enjoy my little muffins <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tord's POV:

Ugh,  I know this is forbidden to do this to a holy worshiper but he is just so attractive. I was surprised when he began to kiss me back.

I just smirked, I had pulled away and snapped my fingers to get rid of my pants and boxers. "no need to prepare you~ this is a punishment after all~" I said, he just then had a terrified expression on his fucking adorable face.

I positioned myself at his entrance, and and slammed myself into him. Earning a scream from the priest, I waited a moment to let him adjust.

He just then started to roll his hips signalling for me to begin. I just then began to thrust into him real hard.

"a-ah~! F-faster" said the boy,  "first tell me your name~" I said under my panting. "i-its Tom! Now pl-please go f-faster~!!" Tom had practically screemed, I obeyed and went a quicker pace.

I knew I hit the right spot when I heard him moan much loader saying "T-TORD RI-RIGHT THERE!!" I nodded and kept hitting the spot repeaditly. I just then felt a knot in my stomach telling me I'm close. "want me to cum in or out?!"

Tom's eyes widen and said "g-get it out!!" by the look in his cold dark eyes I could tell he was close too. Before I knew it I came in him and he mumbled under his breath and came soon after.

We just cuddled and fell asleep.

Give me some suggestions! This was the last part by the way!  Of course of pries and the devil.