What is happening?

The same night

Y/N's POV

I lie on my back on my bed as I face the ceiling, why does this have to happen to me? I groan while I try to wrap my head around whats happening. All I can do is just stand there and watch, though, Taro knows who I am, not Ayano.  It'll be hard for her to get Senpai to even talk to her, ha! Well, she'll be upset if she found out that I love him..ugh. I pick up my phone and opened it, there I saw a notification. It was a text.

Unknown: I have something you may be wanting.
Me: What to be exact..?
Unknown: Well, Im not going to tell you but I can send you a link that'll change your life, forever.
Me: Ok, what do you want?
Unknown: Want what?
Me: I know that there'll be a price
Unknown: In this case, it's for free
Me: Fine.
Unknown: www.https294//idk how link work///life changing thing.com
Unknown: Goodnight, Y/N Aishi

I roll my eyes, how in the world did this freak get my email, and name?! I press the link and it took me to a site: a blank site. Why would this dude give me a site that doesn't even work? Ugh, I put my phone onto my bedside table and turn off the lights in my room. I began getting comfortable in my bed as I slowly drift to sleep.

The next day

My eyes slowly drift open, I check my phone and, wait, dammit! I'm late on the first day, FUCK! I get dressed and don't bother to eat breakfast, I grab my the things I need for school and head out of my house. Weirdly, Ayano wasn't home, I guess she already left. Once I walk out a boy with orange hair and eyes was a pink. He looked strangely like Osana Najimi, I started walking and he followed me. I saw him walking behind me, wait..I grab his arm and flip him onto his back. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I hell at him, my foot was on his stomach. He only stared at me wide-eyed and all pink. The boys scoffs and huffs "Dude, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!". "..what? Who are you?" I ask, though why is he referring to me as 'Dude'. "Oh stop playing dumb! I'm Osano Najimi your childhood friend! If this is some joke, then stop it!" Osano replies. So Osano Najimi..."Where's Osana? Hm?" I ask, but what about 'childhood friend'? "Osana, who?" Osano asks. Uhhh...this is weird. I help him up and don't bother asking questions. I began walking to school. I look beside me and see Osano walking next to me. "Dude stop following me, get a life," I said obviously annoyed. He looks at me completely dumbfounded. "Duh..we go to the same school, Y/N!" Osano answers back. He hits the back of my head and all I could do is just to squeak out an 'OW'. I just decided to just keep quiet and continue to walk to school. I honestly don't care anymore if I'm late, my parents aren't even here anyways.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry that this chapter is short. I write my chapters in my bus rides to school, and I'm starting to feel sick, so I have to cut this chapter short. Again, I'm sorry.