Stranger

I see a boy, one that I've seen before, peek from around a wall. One that has greyish pigments in his skin and still manages to glow handsomely. He ran toward Osorō and me, dropping that weird-looking book that he's holding and grabbed my free arm that isn't in Osorō's grasp. We're only a few meters away from the gate where nobody is coming through anymore. "Let go, fleabag!" Osorō sneered. He dared not to let go of me, knowing full well that I'm going to run if I get a chance. The boy kept pulling on my arm but also did Osorō until we all can hear the faint sound of sprinting. Osano and Hanako were sprinting towards us, I've never seen Osano run before- He's slower than Hanako! Unhealthy piece of shit. A piercing scream escaped my lips, making the people around me wince. I cried, "Shidesu! Oh, god! Let go!". Osorō stopped pulling and sighed, "Jesus, how many of your boyfriends are coming over here! Y'know what? Nevermind. Fuck you." Panting, I say "You wish," and run away with blue bob, Osano, and Hanako. 

"Y/NNNNNNNNN-channn, are you ok?" Hanako asks. I'm not bleedin', now am I? I sigh "Yeah, sure, I am." A firm force hits the back of my head, bopping it forward.  WTAF WTAF WATFFFF. "Fucking Osano! Bitch, you thought-" I unholyly screech (tfw grammar). I bring my hand and smack Osano in the back of the head. Bitch, you get a taste if your own medicine >:((. As I get a better look at the blue bob dude, he looks like one of the students from the cult club thingy. "Hi," Blue dude barely whispers, almost out of breath. I smile and shake his hand unexpectedly, "Hello good sir. What's your name?" I ask warmly. The boy showed a little smile and say "Oko,", I introduce myself to him and we chat for a little bit. "Come  o n," Osano huffed in frustration and pulled my arm, and walked forward into the school, where Hanako trailed behind. H o w r u d e, y o u j e a l o u s c u n t >:(((.

Ssup ya'll, I haven't updated in like forever?? I lost a lot of motivation but the comments just made me want to want to continue the story, you guys are ducking hilarious fr. My Grammarly keeps on spotting so many errors that it's pissing me off because I already know that this story is a wreck screeeeeee. I have massive writer's block (no shit), but I want to write this story and I think I need help.  I'm willing to do a collab with someone who is willing to help see the book through. I won't forget to give credit too, anyone can dm me if they're interested in it. Maybe we can communicate through discord or insta. I'm sorry if I'm so bad at updating even if this story was made as a joke. aaaaaa