Ayano?

Still the first day of school

Y/N's POV

I sit in my chair for the last period before going home, so far the entire day, I haven't seen Ayano. What if something bad happened to her? Neither have I seen Taro, my love. I'm starting to feel worried about her though. I just carelessly look out the window that is right next to me while waiting for the teacher to come. I honestly don't need to listen to what the teacher is saying, because I do well in every test I do. I never fail even once. I only do well because my motivation is that Senpai likes girls with smarts. I sigh as I just question who Osano is and why Osana isn't. I see two finger snaps in front of my face to finally realize that I wasn't paying attention.

I look up to my teacher to see a male, he had chocolate brown hair and scary-ish red eyes. Though, the brown hair is natural, I think. Literally almost everyone has crazy colored hair and contact lenses just to look cool, but I think it's stupid. "Miss Aishi, it seems to look like you aren't paying attention.." the teacher says. By this time, his face was just close to inches away from mine, from my side, I see Osano's face was all red as if he was angry. I look back to my front and emotionlessness stare back at the teacher. I see that I'm receiving many hard stares from both guys and girls as they begin whispering around.  The teacher just randomly straightens his posture and winks back at me before beginning what he was saying again. I just stare at the teacher as he introduced himself, "Hello, class. My name is Mido, Mido Rana. I will be you advisory teacher for this school year." I frown as I remember that one teacher from last year, Mida.

Mida Rana was some slutty teacher who would just sleep around with students and act as if nothing happened. I also knew that she was targeting Senpai. I silently huff and roll my eyes at the thought. I wait and act like I'm listening to the lesson until I hear the bell ring. I jump out out of my seat a little bit too quickly as everyone is packing up and leaving to do whatever. Osano walks out the class and waits for me and as I was about to leave the room, Mido says "Miss Aishi, meet me before classes early in the morning tomorrow." I look down and nod, I walk out with Osano and go home. "Soo..? Was the new teacher hitting on you or what?" Osano asks. I shrug and say "Eh, I'll wait till he makes an actual move on me then that's when I can report Mido," we both nod and continue to walk home.

Time Skip

It's night right now but I'm still watch TV, eh who cares. Since it was the first day of school, there is no homework, hooray! I just can't stand the thought though of Ayano not coming home. I hear a call from my cell and I look at the caller ID: Mom. "Hey, sweetie! How was the first day of school? Did you meet any boys?" My mother giggles. "Hey, mom..there's something I need to tell you..Ayano is missing." I hear chuckles from the other side of the call and I then hear my mom's cheery voice, "What do you mean, honey? Ayano is right next to me! You're being weird, silly! Is everything alright?". I pause as my heart stopped. Ayano was in America with Mom and Dad?? A silent tear fell down my face as I faked a happy voice. "Oh, uh, that was just a joke mom. Haha, everything here is great!" I say before immediately hanging up the phone without letting my mother answer. My mother left me here in Japan while she brought my sister to America?! What is happening? My mind is tired from all this thinking and so I stand up from the couch and walk into my room. I just closed the lights and cry on my bed until I fall asleep.

A/N-Hey well, I guess this is when all the new weird shit begins to happen. Uhhh, so now we met Mido and Osano so idk who's next. I'll try to just post chapters every week, but if I don't, sorry.