Chapter 2:Pendant

Chapter 2:Pendant

The Mafia's Possession and Her PriceTMPAHP

TMPAHP

POV Zanthus Hernandez

The exhausting day had left me tired,I laid against the firm,comfortable,leathered chair as I looked around the conference room which held many Mafia Leaders and today was the day which decide which alliance would continue and which would end.

"Bezmolviye"I called out aloud,the room fell into a uncomfortable silence.Standing up I snapped my finger as my second in command hurried beside me with a long white paper,I stopped the groan which wanted to escape seeing how many I had to listen to and how irrelevant most of them would be.

"English.The British Mafia leader may begin."Settling down once again allowing the British Mafia leader to walk in front of me,his head raised high with his son standing beside him with a curious look.The young boy stood lean,his hair was red and had small curls,his eyes were Emerald green.

"The reason I have stood up,There is something I have come acknowledge about."He spoke his British accent clear aloud,the Americans snickered at the accent making me roll my eyes.
"Continue."Raising my hands he nodded bowing his head in respect,he looked towards the man in the right hand corner who approached holding an cream folder in his hand.

"I have come to know that,the Americans have decided to deceive the British by selling our shares to the Colombian Mafia leader."He spoke,the snickering altogether stopped,they all froze fearing my next action.
"Is that true?"I questioned,turning my leathered chair around to face the American who shuffled in their seat.

"No.We have been loyal to the British for centuries we would never deceive them."The American leader began as he stood he did not dare to stare me in the eyes so instead he stared at the British Mafia.
"Do you have any evidence?"I questioned towards the British,they hurried handing me the cream file.Eyeing the American who rubbed their palms causing a warm friction.

"These are the photographs of them trading to the Columbian,the next photograph is the name on the plastic bag it says British which shows they are deceiving us by sharing our drugs to them."The British directed me to each photograph,my fist clenched around the file.
My head snapped up as I stood up,the file flew from my hands hitting the face of the American leader.

"If I had my gun your blood would be scattered on these cream walls,be lucky. but as for now,how much of share is there between you Americans and the British?"I questioned arching my eyebrows,The American Mafia's jaws clenched in anger he fist the table to calm him down before he spoke.

"Eighty percent to the American and Twenty percent to the British."He answered I scoffed at that,they had stolen a huge amount of drugs from the British and the British being loyal fools had not realised.
"From today onwards,the British will have thirty percent shares and the Americans would have twenty percent and the other fifty percent would come to me."They both nodded their head,the scowl was clearly seen on the American Mafia's face who looked away.

"Wait.Francis I wonder why you have not contributed with your problems in this conference?"I questioned towards the French Mafia leader,his head snapped up as he stood up straight a sly smirk on his lips.
"I have a very loyal alliance,there is nothing to say."He spoke,I rolled my eyes looking towards Marco who nodded his head approaching Francis from behind.

"But your not a loyal dog are you now."Instantly the smirk dropped into a thin line,Francis looked around only to realise he was surrounded by my guards he opened his mouth and closed them in fear.
"I have done no crime as for me to be disloyal."He tried to speak confidently but it only sounded as a mutter,approaching the deceiving mutt he coward back only to crash into Marco.

"So trying to sell my data to the FBI is not being disloyal."I spat out angrily,my palms wrapped around his neck as he began to struggle in fear.
"I-I Did N-No-"Pulling my palms away from his neck he collapsed to the ground afraid,gasping for air.
"Did you know that the FBI work for me,that no information no matter how much you try to bribe them the money would be transferred to me including the data without been seen."Francis shook his head in fright,i scowled at his fragile expression.

"From today,I will take over the French empire,I am their new leader."I declared,Francis head shot up as he shook his head in a no my eyes widened and my jaws clenched in anger.
"That is my land,my members."I rolled my eyes as he tried to justify,the whole Mafia world had heard about how bankrupt he had become and him being a fraud.

"I will fight for the leadership if I have too."I spoke,instantly he became silence.
"Take him and force him to fill out the contract."Marco nodded his head as he and the guard dragged him out,his son stood still afraid he was only sixteen.

"As you are still the heir,once you are twenty the legal age to become an leader I will pass you down the leadership."I spoke,the boy nodded his head as he lowered his gaze.passing by I tapped his shoulders,exiting the abandoned warehouse in Mexico I walked down the lane with my body guard trailing behind not far away.

My fingers answered the button of my blue tooth in my ears,the clearing throat of Marco was heard as he began to talk.
'Boss,Francis is declining to sign the documents."I scowled,my palm massaged my forehead which had creased in stress.
'Do what your good at.'My answer satisfied him,declining the call I had not realised when a small petite women crashed into me stumbling down on the ground with her file scattered around the floor.

If I had not frozen by her beauty I would have helped,
"Sorry."Was all she muttered, that single word sent tingles down my body.The want to have an Possession over her,to rule over her including her body.Once she gathered up her papers she stood up and narrowed her eyes,she stared for a minute before crossing the road and a satisfied smile laced on her lips watching the bus approach.

"Boss.Lets go,Francis has some agreements before he signs."The guard spoke,nodding his head he gave a final look towards the mysterious girl,before my eyes drifted down to the pendant on the floor the grey crystal reminded me of her eyes.I knew it belonged to her,but she will get it the next time I meet her with that thought I walked away.