Chapter 3:Mr Hernandez

Thank you all for the support,another chapter for you all

POV Amara Siciliano

I anxiously awaited,seated in the luxurious red chair as I tried to casually drink my blood red wine.These luxury restaurant were far from my standard,I could not even afford the water which they had in their menu.But this was all the plan of Carl,I had no idea who he was?or why he was paying me such a big amount to get an report of this Mafia Don.

In any case,it was more for me too lose than Carl.I would most importantly loose my...life.
I shook the thought away by gulping another sip down my throat,by now my throat had familiarised the alcoholic drink and the sweet taste melted my taste buds.

Sipping another drink,my eyes stuck on the clock which showed the name.The hours had gone down and the sky was the colour of a raven bird,the orange street lights were the only reason to why it was possible to even see.

"Madame, it's closing hours."A waiter spoke,I looked around as I realised the posh rich customers who had sat in the far end had also disappeared leaving me alone.
"It's nine o clock,the restaurant closes at eleven."I spoke as I remember reading the small notice board in the front near the door,the female waiter's lips twitched up into a small smile.

"The restaurant is booked, so the customers must leave."I nodded my head at her answer,I pulled out a small twenty peso and placed it inside the black wallet and stood up.
"Keep the change as a tip."I smiled,a wide smile formed on the waiters lips as she hugged the black wallet to her check.
"Very generous of you."I nodded my head and grabbed my small side purse,my black dress had risen a little pulling it down I walked out a small frown plastered on my lips.

He had not come. Sitting in the luxurious restaurant for an hour or two,and I had come to see no one as the man who I was assigned for.

My heels clicked on the pavement,as I crossed the road towards the bus stop.
"Pleasure to see you again."I was a bit startled,my head snapped towards the man who I crashed into and also the man in the picture who I was assigned to.His hands were tucked in his trouser pocket,his blazer looked smart and well ironed with his messy blonde locks of hair.

"You to Sir."I smiled,I looked left and right awaiting for my bus.I could not take it no longer,my hair in my goosebumps rose I did not know if it was the reason because of the cold air or being near a Mafia Don;I believed to be the latter one.
"Zanthus."He spoke,my head snapped towards him in confusion.He chuckled as if realising my perplexed mind.

"My name."He answered,I stared at him for a good few minutes as if analysing his features.
My eyes drifted behind him as I saw my bus approaching,I was satisfied and glad that I could go to the motel and have a think about what I was about to step in.

"What's your name?"He questioned I opened my mouth and then closed it,I smiled as the bus stopped in front of me and I tilted my head to look at him.
"I do not tell my name to stranger but as you have told me yours I guess we are not much of strangers any more so...Amara."I called out as I entered the bus,his sapphire blue eyes followed my step into the bus as I sat down and looked anywhere but towards him.

This had been stupid,I had just spoken to the man I was assigned to report about and here I was already running away.

As the bus began to move,i exhaled the unknown breath which I had not realised I had kept so long.

The drive felt almost never ending,and when my stop approached I could not be glad.Getting off the bus I rushed towards the Motel,but before I got enter I was blinded by the head lights of a car which drove up the small drive way which was turned into a car park.

I turned to look at the Range Rover which stopped,blinking my eyes repeatedly it was almost impossible for me to see past the lights of who had approaching in such a posh car but to a such cheap motel.

"He's here."A squeal came from before me,I turned my attention towards Madame Iris brushing past me she approached the black car standing ahead of the tinted black window with a wide smile, her crossed yellow teeth were in full view with her messy grey hair.

The window scrolled down and a bright pink folder was handed to Madame Iris, she opened the folder turning pages excitedly.
"Please.Come to the office,This motel is a cheap place but I'll give it to you."The door opened of the front and a man stepped out,he was awe fully familiar his black hair which laid neatly and guards which stood behind him.

"Lead the way."My ears perked up at his voice,I had frozen on the spot Where i was standing.
"Mr Hernandez"I watched his face become clear,his piercing eyes looked directly into my own.
He walked past me following behind Madame Iris as I stood looking at the car he had descended from.