Chapter 5. Taking care of my senpai

Syo's POV

"Bye!" Natsuki waves to me and I waves back. Then I sigh and goes back to my (our) room. I close the door softly and l looks at Ai's bed.

'It's neat.. but why did Ai told us not to come near him?' I sit down on the bed.

I looks at Ai. I brush his bangs that coveres his eyes and he twitched. "E-Eh?"

Is he going to wake up? Wait...."Ai?" I shooks him. No..that's expression is... terrified.

"Ai..." I began to shook him when he suddenly freaks out. He covers his ears with his hands and says, "No..no.."

"Ai! It's Syo!" I hugs him tightly and he opens his eyes. "Ai.. what's wrong?" I felt he cries and he hug me. I pats his back until he calmed down.

"What's wrong Ai?" I ask him but he just stay silent while lowering his head. "Nightmare?" I ask him again. He nod his head.

"It's 6 p.m now..." I look at the clock and looks at Ai again. "Want to eat something?" He just shook his head. "Hm..." I think and felt something is pulling my shirt.

"Mm?" I looks at Ai and he murmurs something. Like... stay with me?

"You want me to sleep with you?"

Ai nods.

I sigh and lay down beside him. It's... awkward. Ai were beside me and struggling to get close to me.

It's Really Awkward!

Urggg... I hope Natsuki come back soon...

I hesitate to hugs him and I decided to hugs him. He's already asleep.

Sigh... I'm getting sleepy... I falls asleep while hugging Ai.

Natsuki's POV

"I'm going to go see Ai-chan and Syo-chan first kay!" I walks to my (our) room and opens the door carefully. "I'm--"

Eh? where is Syo-chan? I looks at Ai-chan's bed and chuckles then take some photos.

I silently goes outside the room and send the photos to STARISH's and QUARTET★NIGHT's members then describe it:

"Syo-chan and Ai-chan is sleeping together~^^"